Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2003-10-10, 05:38 AM in reply to Grav's post "A riddle"
i thought i was a baby or somthing, but truth works too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-10-10, 05:45 AM in reply to Grav's post "A riddle"
GravitonSurge said:
*Hint* you could say it's an object (it's not anything like love, or hope, etc)
IT'S NOT TRUTH. AHHHH.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-10, 08:22 AM in reply to Grav's post "A riddle"
i agree with k-a its a coffin
don't stop war otherwise the end will never come
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"angel" of war

Posted 2003-10-10, 12:06 PM in reply to Grav's post "A riddle"
seems to me that it would be a coffin, but no one has said yes or no...still thinking...
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-10-10, 12:35 PM in reply to Grav's post "A riddle"
Answer kujas u fuck!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-10-10, 12:44 PM in reply to Grav's post "A riddle"
It's a coffin you fucktards. JESUS CHRIST GET IT THROUGH YOUR SKULLS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-10, 12:47 PM in reply to Grav's post "A riddle"
I BELIEVE YOU BUT I WANT TO FUCKING KNOW IF THAT IS EXACTLY IT, IT COULD BE SOMETHING ELSE AND A COFFIN SO STFU, ITS NOT LIKE SAID ITS TRUTH!

IS IT TRUTH?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-10-10, 12:54 PM in reply to Grav's post "A riddle"
Can you buy truth? NO so its not fucking truth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-10, 12:55 PM in reply to Grav's post "A riddle"
Shut up you crazy mexican.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-10-10, 01:01 PM in reply to Grav's post "A riddle"
i cant be mexican. I HATE the taste of alchohol (dont hurt me titus >_<). WHen is the answer to this going to be posted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-10, 01:34 PM in reply to Grav's post "A riddle"
When you shut your mouth you crazy mexican.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-10-10, 01:44 PM in reply to Grav's post "A riddle"
wut u callin people mexican for? ur names looks prety damn spic like to me
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-10-12, 11:51 AM in reply to Grav's post "A riddle"
Are we getting an aswer soon,...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-12, 12:12 PM in reply to Grav's post "A riddle"
OMFG ITS NOT A COFFIN!!!!!!!!!

NOT TRUTH,

Sovereign got it first if its a coffin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-10-12, 12:14 PM in reply to Grav's post "A riddle"
So then SOMEONE post what the damn answer is before this thread gets closed/ignored to the point where no one will give a shit even if the answer is given.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign