Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Don Marco Aka 'Crayola Man' (Badass Pics)
Posted 2008-04-10, 02:14 PM
Don Marco..... The Master Crayola Artist
Don Marco was born in Northern Minnesota in the late 1920's.His interest in art was evident even before starting school. As a young adult in the Army Air Corp, he began his life's career in Air Traffic Control, which continued until his retirement from Honolulu International Airport in 1973. Much of his spare time was spent as a professional artist.
Before retirement, Don started developing a technique to create fine art, using Crayola Crayons. Shortly after retiring, he published his first print. Living in Southern California, his work was in demand, including commissions from Burt Reynolds and a one-man show at his Dinner Theater in Florida.

These pictures are insane (The 8th picture isn't drawn, its just a portrait of Don):

::Edit::

Titles of Drawings:

1. Bear Bull
2. Burt Reynolds
3. Catch of the Day
4. Geronimo
5. High Country Morning
6. James Arness
7. Mountain Man
8. Don Marco (Not Drawn)
9. Quigley
10. River Elk
11. Seascape
12. Sioux Warrior
13. Christ

(And my personal favorite)

14. Clint Eastwood
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bear Bull.jpg (21.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Burt Reynoldsn.jpg (31.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Catch Of the Day.jpg (36.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Geronimo.jpg (38.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg High Country Morning.jpg (28.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg James Arness.jpg (24.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Mountain Man.jpg (29.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg picture.jpg (23.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Quigley.jpg (30.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg River Elk.jpg (29.3 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by -Spector-; 2008-04-10 at 02:24 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-10, 02:16 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Don Marco Aka 'Crayola Man' (Badass..."
Holy shit, most of those look absolutely life-like. That guy has some skills.

I wish I could draw =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-10, 02:23 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Don Marco Aka 'Crayola Man' (Badass..."
Couple More:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Seascape.jpg (22.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Sioux Warrior.jpg (32.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Christ.jpg (26.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Clint Eastwood.jpg (64.9 KB, 5 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-10, 05:56 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Holy shit, most of those look..."
Found a few others:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JohnFKennedy.jpg (42.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg The_Viking.jpg (26.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Winters_End.jpg (90.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg KennyRogers.jpg (64.5 KB, 1 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-10, 06:55 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Holy shit, most of those look..."
Me too. :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-04-10, 10:14 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Don Marco Aka 'Crayola Man' (Badass..."
Yeah at first glance I thought a few of those were pictures (not including the portrait). Pretty nifty stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-04-10, 10:27 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeah at first glance I thought a few of..."
I seriously do wish I could draw like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-04-10, 11:21 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I seriously do wish I could draw like..."
I think its fucking impressive that he could even make texture on the walls...
See the pictures Burt Reynold (#2) and Clint Eastwood (#14)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-