Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-01-25, 05:21 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "When my racism came off as representing..."
Hmm, actually, now that I think about it, it's a tie between the "fudgehog" comment and Grav's recent war on D3V. Absolutely priceless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-26, 09:43 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "When my racism came off as representing..."
Omg!!!?!?!?@??@!!# I Found Dupz!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-01-26, 10:24 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Omg!!!?!?!?@??@!!# I Found Dupz!!!!!"
KA you must find that picture and reattach it... it will go down in the hall of fame.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-26, 01:01 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "When my racism came off as representing..."
D3V said:
When my racism came off as representing zelaron.com or some bullshit then I got de-staffed, Man that was great, Yeah.....

I think the best (current) moment is/when mantralord got banned, hahaha he threatened zel with a DDOS :-\
You think I can't do it? Ask Chruser.

I GOT TEH POWER!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iostream.h is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniostream.h is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iostream.h

Posted 2004-01-26, 02:23 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "When my racism came off as representing..."
Can somebody copy and paste that dupe thread? I have no access to d2 forum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-01-26, 02:50 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Can somebody copy and paste that dupe..."
this is it, with a pic of a praying mantis

Everybody, where can Dupe DOON´T tell, how to do this.
Its a BIIIG SHIT !!!!

If you know, where i can find a UNPATCHED Dupe-Modul ????????

THX to All Dupers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-01-26, 04:23 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "this is it, with a pic of a praying..."
platinum said:
this is it, with a pic of a praying mantis

Its a BIIIG SHIT !!!!

THX to All Dupers

Are you trying to get on the list?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2004-01-26, 08:59 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Are you trying to get on the list?"
Its a BIIIG SHIT !!!!

THX to All Dupers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mantis%201.jpg (49.0 KB, 91 views)

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-26, 09:41 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Everybody, where can Dupe DOON´T tell,..."
Nice mantis but it is the wrong one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-26, 11:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nice mantis but it is the wrong one."
My favorite moment was when i pwnt raziel in the flame forum (just kidding).....or maybe when TacoX got De-Admined
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2004-01-27, 02:03 AM in reply to Gsus's post starting "My favorite moment was when i pwnt..."
You did a pretty damned good job of evading my attacks. I wouldn't say anyone "owned" anyone else, but it was amusing to say the least.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-27, 06:52 PM in reply to Gsus's post starting "My favorite moment was when i pwnt..."
Taco Being Deadmined was the greatest!

Hmm, or when Grav first found out he was stealth banned. "Bye Grav!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-01-27, 07:56 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Taco Being Deadmined was the greatest!..."
i owned someone once, but they sucked at life... i think it was arbitus or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-02-21, 06:00 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "i owned someone once, but they sucked..."
mine was when titusfied posted that link going to the english illiterate guy who attached a picture of a preying mantis in a thread about duping.... lmao

:: oh shit nevermind already mentioned by sumone else ::

Last edited by MarkiX; 2004-02-21 at 06:03 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2004-03-07, 07:52 PM in reply to MarkiX's post starting "mine was when titusfied posted that..."
All great moments, but i think it was especially funny when ka got into my account, and the next thing i knew was i was banned... Funny shit to me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-03-07, 08:27 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "All great moments, but i think it was..."
My favorite was when Kuja's #1 got the Loser title, and about a week after i "flamed" him, even though it was quite pathetic, i believe he was temp banned. funny funny cuz the kid's a dipshit...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-07, 09:39 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post "Your favorite zelaron moment"
I don't think there is such a moment for me... If anyway it could be when Zel went down because of over usage I guess

^ Not favorite but significant?

But favorite is probably the UO dueling days and Sirp posting about him eating penguins
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-03-08, 03:05 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "I don't think there is such a moment..."
I remeber how zel kept going down. What a hassle man! Irratition to the max... The new comers dont know anything about that kind of stuff...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-03-16, 09:25 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I remeber how zel kept going down. What..."
why did tacox get deadmined?
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2004-03-16, 09:27 PM in reply to King Kai 3's post starting "why did tacox get deadmined?"
TacoX deadmined by Wetwired on 05-09-2003 at approx 08:37 AM
REason: Posting warez etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign