Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

hahaha
Posted 2004-08-23, 04:20 PM
Whats wrong with this picture....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot057.jpg (496.6 KB, 54 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-08-23, 04:47 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "hahaha"
errr .. U Zoded a Carapace ?!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-08-23, 04:58 PM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "errr .. U Zoded a Carapace ?!?"
Maphack buddy. Ha what a dork face!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-23, 05:25 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Maphack buddy. Ha what a dork face!"
Hah, too funnay!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-23, 05:44 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hah, too funnay!"
Haha. He doesn't have enough str to use the maul in his second hand... lol.

Thats pretty fuckin retarded. Please tell us that wasn't ladder, or at least that the zod was a dupe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-08-23, 06:00 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Haha. He doesn't have enough str to..."
Um..kockblocker you know we're talking about the armor not the maul right? He has enough strength for it...kockblocker im guessing you dont play d2?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-23, 06:25 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Um..kockblocker you know we're talking..."
It was a joke.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-08-23, 07:14 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "It was a joke..... :gloat: :tdown:"
omfg, what a waste of rune
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-23, 07:15 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "It was a joke..... :gloat: :tdown:"
what knock ment was that when u do have str for somethin it turns red like the druids second weap slot and it was a joke cuz we all kno it takes 2 slots.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-08-23, 07:19 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "what knock ment was that when u do have..."
i knew it was a joke, lol.. sum ppl are just werd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-23, 09:35 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "i knew it was a joke, lol.. sum ppl are..."
uh..yeah buddy it was ladder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-08-23, 09:46 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "uh..yeah buddy it was ladder ;)"
I just foudn that armor the other day, i wonder if its worth anything.... wish it was ehtreal though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-23, 10:23 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "I just foudn that armor the other day,..."
Non-Eth one is not worth muc while the Eth one is worth quite a few 290 on NL

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-08-24, 06:59 AM in reply to ExT's post starting "Non-Eth one is not worth muc while the..."
Sov only managed to get 5x 290's for the Eth Carapace I found a while back...

Sov sometimes will act as my trader for me, and we split what he gets 50/50. Saves me from shooting myself, and he gets free stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-24, 07:28 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Sov only managed to get 5x 290's for..."
I try to do that.... but got robed!

But the armor still nice tho.. 213%
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-24, 08:31 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "hahaha"
Well, to point out the obvious, how the hell do you have chain lightning and lightning on your skill tabs if you're a druid.......?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-08-24, 09:05 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well, to point out the obvious, how the..."
......... It's call map hack. Where have you been for the past 5 year?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-24, 09:57 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "......... It's call map hack. Where..."
Yeah, and didn't we go over this in the beginning of the thread anyway...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-24, 09:59 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "......... It's call map hack. Where..."
lol DER @ HoH

...oh and btw for the slow ones out there:
Its eth..but it has "repairs 1 durability in 20 seconds" So....he just wasted a Zod rune
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-