Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2003-12-01, 06:37 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
I've got a picture of my arm...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-12-01, 06:50 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
i guess hot is better then cute, and cute is better then homely.... yay! im hot, (when actuly irl im friging cold!!!)
go me! *spam*
*Edit*
i dont read what i type, i just type it, and hit ALT S to post it, then i go back and read what i type, or at most, try to read what i tryed to type. guess its not to bad, at least i have 2 cats. and one is realy fat. and the reason is, every time you masterbate god makes my kitty fatter. to see a pic of my kitty go tohttp://www.geocities.com/voyd_2000/ corse it is geocities, and it prbly wont work.

Last edited by Kidagakash; 2003-12-01 at 06:58 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2003-12-01, 08:00 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
I must make your kitty huge... i mean.. umm ... nevermind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2003-12-01, 09:18 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
What the fuck?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-01, 10:06 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
I love my cats.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-01, 10:50 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
Jessifer said:
She's cute.
She's actually pretty hot... I think if I met her at a party or in a store or something, I could hit it. :P

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-12-01, 10:55 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
Agreed. I wonder what kind of games she plays.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-12-01, 11:45 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
November 21, 1984
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-12-02, 12:23 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
Well, shes not jailbate then. I say, hit it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-12-02, 04:47 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
i know a girl that looks like her... and the girl i know is a selfconfident young woman , not only beatuyfull , no she's even pretty smart.
hey Kidagakash why don't you wont us (men) to masturbate, I think masturbating is fun and by the way there are enough diseases (...) and young mothers who lost their freedom just cuse of a guy who did not masturbate.. pls share your opinion
don't underestimate the power of colorfull dreams where you can fly !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
stillontop is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenstillontop is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

stillontop

Posted 2003-12-02, 06:25 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
Quote:
Well, shes not jailbate then. I say, hit it.
I say, she's conceited.

Last edited by Decayed Voodoo; 2003-12-02 at 06:28 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Decayed Voodoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDecayed Voodoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Decayed Voodoo

Posted 2003-12-02, 07:11 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
That's a pretty harsh assumption there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-12-02, 07:22 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
Raziel said:
That's a pretty harsh assumption there.
But it's true.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Decayed Voodoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDecayed Voodoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Decayed Voodoo

Posted 2003-12-02, 08:23 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
If you wanna talk about masturbation, don't do it here. v.v;;
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-02, 08:49 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
This thread is in serious need of some spam splitting... but I'm lazy right now. GET ON TOPIC YOU WHORES!

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-02, 09:00 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
I guess i am not a whore then since I never was off-topic.Why don't you all learn to control yourselves.Yes,Kidagakash is pretty but you don't need to keep saying that and agreeing with everyone who says that.Let's get back on topic and discuss these damn pictures.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-12-02, 09:49 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
Decayed Voodoo said:

I say, she's conceited.
I came to that same assumption. Luckily, overconfident personalities dont mean squat when you're hitting it from behind. =P

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-12-02, 11:59 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
DaFrigginDoctah said:
Decayed Voodoo said:

I say, she's conceited.
I came to that same assumption. Luckily, overconfident personalities dont mean squat when you're hitting it from behind. =P
now this is why I just posted what I posted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-12-02, 12:23 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
Yes. Pictures. Hm. Pictures.

Indeedy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-02, 12:44 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Zelaron Member Pictures Discussion"
what games i play? meny games, right now installed on me computer thou are. Couter0Strike 1.6 - Halo - Starcraft and Broodwars - Quake 3 (one of my fav's) - Halflife - and last bbut not least Ultima Online... oh wait i have FF11 too but it crashes on my system so i dont play it. im more then willing to have a go at any of the games listed above in multi play (Cept for Halo its putz copy) i could go on about other games i used to play o rhave played, or have beaten. but i wont.

since i dont know how to "quote" things im just gona do it this way.
"i know a girl that looks like her... and the girl i know is a selfconfident young woman , not only beatuyfull , no she's even pretty smart."

i can be selfconfident and i wont lie i am beatuyfull, but now, im about at book smart as a sack of door knobs. and you can most likely tell from my lack of spelling and gammer.

"I say, she's conceited. "
Due too my lack of smarts i dont quite understand this word. explain it too me?

"hey Kidagakash why don't you wont us (men) to masturbate, I think masturbating is fun and by the way there are enough diseases "
It was ment as a joke, becsue to cat is so fat :-P and if it was true id have to feed her 2 people a day just to keep her fattness from getting skinny haha. play with yourself all you want i say, just dont do it in public, on subways busses or in movie thieaters. keep it at home. kthx. *waves*

and thats my long winded reply.. ooo i almost forgot. all you pplz talking about "tapping" or "Tapping" me from behide or what ever, grow up, when you say "Oh yea if i seen her id hit it" frankly i think the question is, would i "hit" you? wtf is "Hit" anyway? RaNt RanT raNT RaNt RanT raNT RaNt RanT raNT.....
*waves* kay all done... if you made it this far and are not confused, good work, if you dident make it this far, explaint o me how your reading this!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash