Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2006-02-26, 06:38 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "you know what is sad... she's the..."
I don't get what's so wrong with guys crying. As long as they aren't emo-weepy there's not a problem with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-26, 08:39 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I don't get what's so wrong with guys..."
i dont have a problem crying, but i dont want her thinking im boo hooing over her and shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2006-02-26, 08:50 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "i dont have a problem crying, but i..."
It's against the belief system that guys should be the emotional equivelant of the rock of jibralter(I'm sure I misspelled it but I couldn't be bothered looking up the correct spelling so diee.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-26, 09:32 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It's against the belief system that..."
I think it's all a load of crap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-26, 09:33 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I think it's all a load of crap."
Sure it is as are many "norms."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-27, 11:07 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I think it's all a load of crap."
yea, but think about it... if i cried when i was upset about it all, and im around her... it would make her feel bad, she dosent want to feel bad, so she's not going to want to be around me if i make her feel bad
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2006-02-27, 12:05 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "yea, but think about it... if i cried..."
If she doesn't want to be around you for showing your emotions then f her :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-27, 12:26 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "If she doesn't want to be around you..."
there is a difference between crying and showing your emotions... if you cry all the time, its straight up annoying
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2006-02-27, 06:00 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "there is a difference between crying..."
Like my sisters' ex. Jesus, I think that man had a pair of ovaries...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-27, 06:03 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Like my sisters' ex. Jesus, I think..."
exactly, i feel like i can show i care in other ways... by saying so, writing it, the way i move and such... if i let myself cry ill let myself lose control and just act a fool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2006-02-27, 06:11 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "exactly, i feel like i can show i care..."
Aah. It's necessary on occasions, though. You don't wanna go through life as an emotionless zombie. Trust me, it doesn't feel very good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-27, 07:55 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Aah. It's necessary on occasions,..."
A lot of girls like emotional guys. Or a lot of girls like guys that make up stories to get pity. I forget which is which.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-02-27, 08:11 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "A lot of girls like emotional guys. Or..."
For me...there has to be a healthy balance. If you feel like crying then by all means, cry. But if you're going to cry about every little asinine thing then I'm going to smack you. Hard.

Heartless of me, no?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-27, 10:55 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Aah. It's necessary on occasions,..."
Oh i do cry sometimes. no doubt... just when i cant control it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer