Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Zelaron Players
Posted 2006-01-11, 05:36 PM
ok, i have a main toon but i'd like to play with you guys, what server do most of you guys play on? please tell me a PvP server, that be tight
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2006-01-11, 06:36 PM in reply to Acer's post "Zelaron Players"
Alextra is an Undead Rogue on BURNING LEGION (pvp)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-01-11, 06:47 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Alextra is an Undead Rogue on BURNING..."
Sukityou, troll priest, burning legion
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-01-11, 07:35 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Sukityou, troll priest, burning legion"
Most of Zelaron plays on Burning Legion. I play on Mal'Ganis and so does Randuin I believe, and I think WetWired plays on Illidan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-01-11, 08:05 PM in reply to Acer's post "Zelaron Players"
Novae, Undead Priest, on BL.
Novaeth, Undead Priest, Illidan.
Akaisha, NE Druid, Dalaran.
And another alliance Priest on Dalaran.

Last edited by Jessifer; 2006-01-12 at 06:33 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-01-11, 10:32 PM in reply to Acer's post "Zelaron Players"
I have a horde char on Illidan, but I play Alliance on Black Hand pretty much exclusively right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2006-01-12, 08:37 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I have a horde char on Illidan, but I..."
I don't play. WoW is a horrible game =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-01-12, 09:12 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "I don't play. WoW is a horrible game =/"
pr0xy said:
I don't play. WoW is a horrible game =/
Favorite Games:
World of Warcraft, UO, Unreal Tournament, Warcraft 3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-01-13, 08:15 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Favorite Games: World of Warcraft, UO,..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Favorite Games:
World of Warcraft, UO, Unreal Tournament, Warcraft 3
Yes lets quote old outdated things.

That was funny like... Never.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-01-13, 09:26 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Yes lets quote old outdated things. ..."
Point?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-01-13, 03:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Most of Zelaron plays on Burning..."
Mal'Ganis is best because it's one of the few servers where Horde outnumbers the Alliance
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2006-01-13, 03:55 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Mal'Ganis is best because it's one of..."
And the alliance owns the horde. There's some fierce alliance on Mal'Ganis.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-01-14, 06:17 PM in reply to Acer's post "Zelaron Players"
My main is now on Burning Blade allaince, old toon is on burning legion sov is the one who mainly logs onto him.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-01-15, 05:06 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "My main is now on Burning Blade..."
Yes. Tis a very good healbot for my rogue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign