Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

What did I just buy?
Posted 2005-12-21, 07:45 AM
This was the package deal at Toys-R-Us where I work... we were sold out of these but I found 4 in the back doing over night and bought two sets of them

Nin Game Cube + Controller + Xtra Controller + Mario Party 7... that is just in the Mario Party Game Cube box... TRU added Metriod Prime 2 and another controller free. So a total of 3controllers and 2 games. How much did each package cost you ask? $99.99 hahaha. Great gift for me and my cousin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-12-21, 08:14 AM in reply to Acer's post "What did I just buy?"
that pretty sweet. Get the Zelda game for it. I like it even though many people didnt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-12-21, 08:27 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "that pretty sweet. Get the Zelda game..."
my cousin said there is a new Zelda coming out soon for it... which is nice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-12-21, 09:31 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "that pretty sweet. Get the Zelda game..."
gruesomeBODY said:
that pretty sweet. Get the Zelda game for it. I like it even though many people didnt
Same here. I liked it, and came really close to beating it. I wonder where my Gamecube is anyway....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-21, 01:24 PM in reply to Acer's post "What did I just buy?"
I don't really like Game Cube, but have fun with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-12-21, 06:48 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I don't really like Game Cube, but have..."
its not the Cube I bought... its the Mario Party Series

well I did buy the cube, but for MP
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2005-12-21, 07:20 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "its not the Cube I bought... its the..."
Don't those games get a little old after the third one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-21, 07:29 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Don't those games get a little old..."
i dunno, i've always had fun playing 5 with my ex... we played for a few months and it never got boring to me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2005-12-21, 09:11 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "i dunno, i've always had fun playing 5..."
Mario Party is always awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-12-21, 09:37 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Mario Party is always awesome."
I got Mario Party 7 for my brother for Christmas. We currently own all 6.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-12-21, 10:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I got Mario Party 7 for my brother for..."
HandOfHeaven said:
I got Mario Party 7 for my brother for Christmas. We currently own all 6.
I own the 3 or 4 for N64, they are the bomb diggity.
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-21, 10:08 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Same here. I liked it, and came really..."
Thanatos said:
Same here. I liked it, and came really close to beating it. I wonder where my Gamecube is anyway....
i beat it and the ending was actually pretty good. My brother owns all the mario parties, but i stole the original an d play it in college when im absolutly wasted with my buddies. We play so many drinking games with it that it is scary
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-12-22, 12:56 AM in reply to Acer's post "What did I just buy?"
Ahh mario party.

Good game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-22, 06:02 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ahh mario party. Good game."
i was already planning on buying GC+4controls+Mario Party 7+Mem Card just for Mario Party, but now i got it a lot cheaper
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2005-12-23, 06:52 AM in reply to Acer's post "What did I just buy?"
Acer said:
This was the package deal at Toys-R-Us where I work... we were sold out of these but I found 4 in the back doing over night and bought two sets of them

Nin Game Cube + Controller + Xtra Controller + Mario Party 7... that is just in the Mario Party Game Cube box... TRU added Metriod Prime 2 and another controller free. So a total of 3controllers and 2 games. How much did each package cost you ask? $99.99 hahaha. Great gift for me and my cousin
I know this is a weird question but do they have sales tax where you live? Sounds like a pretty good deal ...I remember when a N64 cost me tons to get ...and the GOLDEN zelda cartridge ...those were the days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-23, 08:17 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I know this is a weird question but do..."
yeah there was tax, %6.5, but i dont include that in the cost... came out to $212.?? for both sets
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2005-12-23, 09:07 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "yeah there was tax, %6.5, but i dont..."
Acer said:
yeah there was tax, %6.5, but i dont include that in the cost... came out to $212.?? for both sets
Some states don't have sales tax and some places (like Ohio supposedly) have different municipal taxes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-23, 09:58 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Some states don't have sales tax and..."
i know PA dosen't tax clothing or food(unless it's like McD's or something where someone has to make it for you), and that was badass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2005-12-23, 11:28 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "I own the 3 or 4 for N64, they are the..."
Great-Thanatos said:
I own the 3 or 4 for N64, they are the bomb diggity.

LOL I remember playign this back in the day with my friends...oh man good times....specially the ones where you had to rotate the analog stick like crazy hahahaa.....I always hit my friends hands so they dropped their controllers hahahaha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-12-23, 12:08 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "LOL I remember playign this back in the..."
Oh man, that rowing game... I had a blister in the middle of my hand after that one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin