Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

tooooo good to be true
Posted 2006-02-19, 10:44 PM
so here it goes...

first off between me and her things were great... we had a great time together, no fighting, etc.

she had just left her boyfriend of 1 1/2 years before we started talking... now i wasnt really aware of that whole situation to know what i was getting into. as we started dating she started having withdrawls, and started feeling like she was being wrong to me for still caring about him. now after she explained it all i accepted that she still cares, its normal. time goes on and as long as he didnt interact with her, we were fine, but once he did... she get all scared and doubtful about us.

one time she said she was going over to his house to return a shirt, i said ok... she ended up staying there awhile because she got in a fight with his mom, ok w/e. a few days ago she was over there to get her timeclock card she left over there while they were dating before xmas. now she already has a new one so i didnt know why she had to get the old one, i said w/e. today we split a part but what pissed me off is she said "its not fair to you that i wanted to go to his house", now i feel like she just said that to me as a reason to be over there. i swear, girls are redic

so anyways... she plans on talking to me about taking a break, she said she never gave herself time to deal with leaving him and its not easy to do so being with. she knew this but yet all day at work and outside of work it was total attachment. she wanted me to constantly be holding her, kissing her, etc... why the fuck when you know your going to end things later? redic

so in the end, she wants time to figure things out and then start things over with me... like try and start from the beginning. i dont know how that would work but honestly that sounds like bullshit. i feel shes going to try and see whats up with her and her ex, and im just a back up.

totally not caring right now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2006-02-20, 08:27 AM in reply to Acer's post "tooooo good to be true"
that sucks buddy, hope it all works out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-02-20, 11:52 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "that sucks buddy, hope it all works out."
she's driving me nuts, she's more attached to me now than ever. she's at work constantly texting me, calling me. "want to go out tonight?" "dinner, watch 24 at my house, then watch shallow hal?"... wtf?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2006-02-20, 02:46 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "she's driving me nuts, she's more..."
Tell her once she can commit, she can have you back. Until then, ignore her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-02-20, 04:30 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Tell her once she can commit, she can..."
Im going to hang with her tonight, but not let her have anything. Im going to show her what being friends means
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2006-02-20, 05:52 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "Im going to hang with her tonight, but..."
Good idea. Friendship before relationship.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-02-20, 06:00 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Good idea. Friendship before..."
Just bang her if she is not a wify material.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2006-02-20, 09:19 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "Im going to hang with her tonight, but..."
ugh i shouldnt have gone... she didnt even let her parents know, which the things they said just bothered me. and i dunno, just a dumb idea
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2006-02-21, 12:35 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "ugh i shouldnt have gone... she didnt..."
Bro.....dont respond or answer he calls for a couple days.......she will fall for you if you ignore her for a couple days coz it will burn her and she will learn how much u mean to her.

Im kind of in a similar situation...my current gf broke up with her bf of 2 years to be with me (they were also engaged like 1 week, I met her a couple days after they got engaged, yes I do have that powerful of a game) and in the begining it kind of hurt coz I walked in her room and she had all these pictures of him in the wall...but she took them all down, she even took out all the pictures from envelopes and went over the 1 by 1 with me and she threw them out in front of me, she also told me how he treated her (he hit her and shit) and how she felt when she was with him(scared), then she told me that in the 2 months she's been with me she has been the happiest she has ever been, she told me she loved me on valentine's day.

In one of our first dates she seemed sad and depressed so I asked her what was it and she said that she still thought of her ex and that she cant just forget him like that...after she told me this I made up my mind that she wasn't wortht he chase if she still loved him so I told her that if nothing we could be friends (lie, i'd never called her again) and I didnt , then one day out of the blue she called me and the rest is history...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2006-02-21, 06:06 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Bro.....dont respond or answer he calls..."
well today after work she had a doctors appointment cuz she is really ill, so i went with her... right when i got there she tried to kiss me. i guess she realized i wasnt going to, and acted like it was a "habital mistake"... then invites me over to her house, so i go and she's getting really close... i said i need a shower, and she told me to take one and i was like i dont want to take one at your house while your just sitting around. she says "you wouldnt be a lone"..... wtf, she needs to make up her mind. i left and told her, we cant see each other till she figures shit out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2006-02-21, 08:43 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "well today after work she had a doctors..."
I dunno man, showers with her could be fun.

But I totally see your position, and it's smart to back away for half a week or so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven