Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Things you will never hear a woman say.
Posted 2005-08-09, 06:18 PM
Things You'll Never Hear A Woman Say

Could our relationship be more physical? I'm tired of just being friends.
Go ahead and leave the seat up, it's easier for me to douche that way.
I think hairy butts are really sexy.
I don't care if it's on sale, 300 dollars is way to much for a designer dress.
Hey, get a whiff of that one.
This diamond is way too big!
I don't mind throwing all these useless shoes out.
What do you mean today's our anniversary?
I won't even put my lips on that thing unless I get to swallow.
Wow, it really is 14 inches!
Does this make my butt look too small?
I'm wrong, you must be right, again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2005-08-09, 07:37 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post "Things you will never hear a woman say."
Nice, but what about

¤ Why don't you go out with your friends to see the strippers tonight?

Likin' the avatar
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-08-09, 07:46 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Nice, but what about ¤ Why don't you..."
Turn gay, then you won't have to deal with them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-08-09, 07:51 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Turn gay, then you won't have to deal..."
Exactry!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-08-09, 08:41 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Exactry!"
Are you not bi-sexual these days?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-08-09, 09:14 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post "Things you will never hear a woman say."
That was fucking retarded. Bye.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2005-08-09, 11:22 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Turn gay, then you won't have to deal..."
Not if (most) queers act so feminine. Then its twice as annoying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-10, 01:04 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Not if (most) queers act so feminine...."
Most don't, you cretin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-08-10, 02:45 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Most don't, you cretin."
Most do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-10, 08:42 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Most don't, you cretin."
Hmm, strange, we have to homo's on this board and neither of you ever thought about hooking up?
Wow.

Here's some:

- Go ahead and have sex with my friends
- You can hit me all you want, I don't mind the abuse at all. It helps keep me level.
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2005-08-10, 10:14 AM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "Hmm, strange, we have to homo's on this..."
Original Sin said:
Hmm, strange, we have to homo's on this board and neither of you ever thought about hooking up?
Don't think mantra hasn't tried...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-08-10, 12:37 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post "Things you will never hear a woman say."
Heard these:

Could our relationship be more physical? I'm tired of just being friends. (Didn't say that exactly but it was what was insinuated)

I don't care if it's on sale, 300 dollars is way to much for a designer dress. (During a conversation about rich people)

I'm wrong, you must be right, again. (She was joking)

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2005-08-10, 04:09 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post "Things you will never hear a woman say."
Quote:
I don't mind throwing all these useless shoes out.
You might hear this one because either
  • She's talking about someone else's shoes
  • She'll throw out one pair of tattered running shoes to get you off her back, the rest aren't useless and are thus exempt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-08-10, 04:12 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "You might hear this one because either..."
Go read an encyclopedia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-10, 04:12 PM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "Hmm, strange, we have to homo's on this..."
Original Sin said:
Wow.
1) It wouldn't work out.
2) I have somebody
3) We secretly hate each other.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-08-10, 04:17 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post "Things you will never hear a woman say."
kockblocker1 said:
Hey, get a whiff of that one.
I've heard that one... Well from a teenage girl... So does that count?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-08-10, 04:19 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "I've heard that one... Well from a..."
That does count, indeed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-08-10, 05:29 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That does count, indeed."
I have heard a few myself once in a blue moon.

How about Kagom or Mantra make one of these and we can compare.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2005-08-10, 06:49 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I have heard a few myself once in a..."
Things you will never hear a gay guy say LOL:

- Hay let's NOT get AIDS!
- God is real!
- I'll only sleep with one man today!
- I think seducing that small boy would be wrong!
- I hate the song "It's Raining Men"!

Haha, take that, Mantra.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2005-08-10, 07:52 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Things you will never hear a gay guy..."
mantralord said:
Things you will never hear a gay guy say LOL:

- Hay let's NOT get AIDS!
- God is real!
- I'll only sleep with one man today!
- I think seducing that small boy would be wrong!
- I hate the song "It's Raining Men"!

Haha, take that, Mantra.
You sure showed him! /cheer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy