Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Question DiabloRealm.net
Posted 2005-07-14, 09:53 AM
Do you think they distribute clean programs?

http://diablorealm.net/modules.php?n...#searchresults

Such as ^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-14, 11:12 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "DiabloRealm.net"
I've never heard of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-14, 11:38 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I've never heard of them."
I think it's gone.

What was it?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-07-14, 02:31 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "I think it's gone. What was it?"
c3po

Content
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-14, 02:34 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "c3po Content"
Shoulda just asked.

I've used this one for a while and nothing has happened yet.
Attached Files
File Type: zip C3PO.zip (163.2 KB, 6 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-14, 02:39 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Shoulda just asked. I've used this..."
Then why use it?

Or did you mean nothing malicious?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-07-14, 02:40 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Then why use it? Or did you mean..."
Nothing malicious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-14, 02:42 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Nothing malicious."
Excellent

also, I've got the zpickit files... where would I put those exactly? Into diablo folder? Or d2loader?

edit-Nvm. http://www.d2sector.net/forums/printthread.php?t=16950

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-07-14 at 02:48 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-14, 11:17 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Excellent also, I've got the zpickit..."
You using rishodi's?
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-07-15, 02:11 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "You using rishodi's?"
God no. It just has a helpful D2loader explanation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-15, 12:06 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "You using rishodi's?"
Hey, I used to have rishodis, and it did fine for me
Sold my accounts for almost $2000 tho, I can't image why people still play D2... then again, I do miss it :'(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2005-07-16, 06:00 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "Hey, I used to have rishodis, and it..."
dude they should make a new diablo game with some new items,characters, and some new acts
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KX125 RIDER 02 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKX125 RIDER 02 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KX125 RIDER 02

Posted 2005-07-17, 06:28 AM in reply to KX125 RIDER 02's post starting "dude they should make a new diablo game..."
Diablo III... cuz I don't think Hellgate London can be played on-line... oh well, even if it was, It isn't DIABLO

Everyone should check out the intro movie of hellgate london.. it's awesome, they should make a whole movie like that :O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar