Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

First character
Posted 2008-07-01, 08:51 PM
Just wondering what peoples first class and skill spread was like. Mine was an amazon that was leaning towards guided arrow but since I didn't know how good I could make a perfect amazon, she also had jav skills and other bows skills I now realize she shouldn't of had.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-07-01, 08:58 PM in reply to Asamin's post "First character"
I made a fire sorc. I'm working on a zealot and a frenzy barb now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-07-01, 10:11 PM in reply to Asamin's post "First character"
First ever or first on Ladder or first when returning to Diablo 2?

My first ever was a barbarian of some sort.

My first and only on Ladder is my fishy necromancer. In my opinion the best first character to have, except maybe a sorceress. Sorceress runs meph and gets good gear, but fishy runs WSK 2-3 and throne/baal to get good gear as well as experience, with little-to-no gear requirement to be good.

My first character when I returned to play D2 this time was my blizzard sorceress.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-02, 08:46 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "First ever or first on Ladder or first..."
Now that I think about it, the zon was my dads char.... so far back to remember. Mine, if I am thinking correctly, was a necro that became a total disaster.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-07-02, 09:07 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Now that I think about it, the zon was..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Now that I think about it, the zon was my dads char.... so far back to remember. Mine, if I am thinking correctly, was a necro that became a total disaster.
Necros used to be so horrible. Back when skellies didn't really get better, they just got more numerous. I remember having like 30 skellies, but they'd all die in one hit in nightmare.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-02, 01:54 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Necros used to be so horrible. Back..."
The first character I made was on open battlenet and was a sorc. Though at that time I had no clue how to play the game, so my sorc was running around with a bardiche.

Then someone gave me this hacked sword and a couple hacked rings and I began to like the game a whole lot more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-02, 02:55 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "The first character I made was on open..."
My first was on single player.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-03, 05:16 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "My first was on single player."
That really says a lot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-07-06, 06:28 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "First ever or first on Ladder or first..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
My first and only on Ladder is my fishy necromancer. In my opinion the best first character to have, except maybe a sorceress. Sorceress runs meph and gets good gear, but fishy runs WSK 2-3 and throne/baal to get good gear as well as experience, with little-to-no gear requirement to be good.
How is your Necromancer spec'd?

Cheers!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaneX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDaneX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DaneX

Posted 2008-07-06, 10:53 AM in reply to DaneX's post starting "How is your Necromancer spec'd? ..."
A fishymancer is basically a summoner that uses corpse explosion. The base of the build is 20 in raise skeleton, 20 in skeletal mastery, and 20 in corpse explosion. While getting those three maxed, you put some points in one point wonders, like Amplify Damage, Decrepify, Dim Vision, Attract, Clay Golem, etc. Dim Vision and Attract serve the purpose of your crowd control, Amplify Damage and Decrepify are your general curses. Usually you use Amplify Damage, unless you're going against an act boss or something. With Decrepify, Clay Golem, and a single cold skeletal mage, you can stop an act boss nearly completely.

After you finish the core build, you simply customize it to be your own. A lot of people like putting a bunch of points in Golem Mastery and then making an Iron Golem out of the Pride runeword. I don't personally like going that way, because I don't have gear sitting around that I can throw away like that.

I personally end up doing this: Put some points in Amp Damage to raise your radius a bit, put some points in Attract and Dim Vision to increase their effectiveness, put some points in revives because a lot of revives can be really useful.

This is the great thing about the fishymancer, really. You finish with the core build at like level 55 or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!