Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Question "Bugged" Raven Frost??
Posted 2004-04-11, 11:58 AM
Ok, I have this Raven Frost.. With bad stats. Well, anyways, even if it doesnt say anything about it, this Raven gives +75 to all res. I have tried other Raven Frosts to see if they do it too.. But they don't. Does anyone know whats up with my ring? I'm using it instead of soj, as it max'es my res in Hell So it's not a bad thing I guess..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cahdras is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCahdras is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cahdras

Posted 2004-04-11, 12:38 PM in reply to Cahdras's post ""Bugged" Raven Frost??"
really, can you post a screen shot of it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-04-12, 12:20 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "really, can you post a screen shot of..."
I wish they would bring constricting ring back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-04-12, 08:29 AM in reply to Cahdras's post ""Bugged" Raven Frost??"
Cahdras said:
Ok, I have this Raven Frost.. With bad stats. Well, anyways, even if it doesnt say anything about it, this Raven gives +75 to all res. I have tried other Raven Frosts to see if they do it too.. But they don't. Does anyone know whats up with my ring? I'm using it instead of soj, as it max'es my res in Hell So it's not a bad thing I guess..
umm maybe just a guess but maybe it gives you enough dex to use your wiz spike? or other gear but since you said 75 resist i am guessin wizspike.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-04-13, 03:14 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "umm maybe just a guess but maybe it..."
:P:P
well, its his 5th post, he COULD be a freak(instead of a newb?)

a screenshot would be very helpfull
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-04-13, 08:16 AM in reply to celaron's post starting ":P:p:P:p well, its his 5th post, he..."
i think he means the but wiz spike too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-04-13, 07:16 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "i think he means the but wiz spike too."
He said he tried other RFs, and they didn't give him the resists.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-04-13, 09:38 PM in reply to Cahdras's post ""Bugged" Raven Frost??"
My guess is that your a non ladder character right? cause most likely its something that was missed by the patch, but that would be my guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
holy1s is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenholy1s is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

holy1s

Posted 2004-04-14, 08:16 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "He said he tried other RFs, and they..."
Medieval Bob said:
He said he tried other RFs, and they didn't give him the resists.
while he did say this , it is possible that the other raven frosts didnt have enough dex to let him wear it, because the dex varies from ring to ring, it is also just kinda weird because it doesnt say 75 resist on the ring.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-04-14, 11:40 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "while he did say this , it is possible..."
tidus2005 said:
while he did say this , it is possible that the other raven frosts didnt have enough dex to let him wear it, because the dex varies from ring to ring, it is also just kinda weird because it doesnt say 75 resist on the ring.

If you look again , it says all his stats are shitty. I bet if he replies then he will say he doesnt have wiz spike and that will tear all ideas out of the water. It is possible though... If his is shitty ive never seen a RF with 9 or 5 or 2 dexterity added. Thats just a waste of a good ring...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-04-14, 01:06 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "If you look again , it says all his..."
Minimum +DEX on a Ravenfrost is 15.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-04-14, 03:15 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Minimum +DEX on a Ravenfrost is 15."
Maybe its actually bugged? Is it so hard to believe?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-04-14, 04:27 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Maybe its actually bugged? Is it so..."
its probably something he's not seeing. As someone said before, the dex on the Ravenfrost might have enabled another item that gives dex but he'd have to be blind to miss it. He should go to hell, take all items off and put the "bugged raven" on this would be the logical test.. would it not?
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2004-04-14, 06:32 PM in reply to sheerx's post starting "its probably something he's not seeing...."
i agree that if he takes off all gear or if he dies and just equips the raven frost that would be a good test. and maybe he is slightly embassed if it was something like the rf letting him use the wiz spike and he wont post back if he does read this tho it is ok because it is sometimes easy to miss something obvious like this dont be ashamed about it and post back beacuse i wanna know if it is really bugged. also it would be helpful if he could tell us wether this is ladder or non.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tidus2005