Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post *** CHRISTMAS GIVAWAY! ***

Posted 2002-12-24, 12:26 AM
Merry Chistmas all you D2ers! Have you been good this year? Well, this is your chance to prove to Mr. Santa if you have! This is VERY simple, The winner (One per realm - USEAST - USWEST - EUROPE - ASIA?) will get 1 of my personal Diablo II accounts, loaded with great items!

Now, all you have to do is write a short essay on the good things you have done for zelaron and in real life. The best essay wins!

This givaway ends chistmas morning, so get yer' asses writing! Good Luck!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-12-24, 03:34 AM in reply to tacoX's post "*** CHRISTMAS GIVAWAY! ***"
wow, what a good reward, sounds like something I would do in school so I wont
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2002-12-24, 11:44 AM in reply to tacoX's post "*** CHRISTMAS GIVAWAY! ***"
Quote:
JiDDaR wrote on 12-24-2002 10:25 AM:
Hm what i have done for zelaron?
This is a good question first I'm a member since october
so i couldn't really done very much for zelaron.
I helped people out config her bots. Was the first one who posted
anything about D2JSP in this forum and helped with the
problem detecting pindleskin(especially for germans).
And the other thing was I helped to build a squaresoft forum
with making posts , threads and polls about squaresoft games not only FF.
That is what i've done in real life I have no luck many things going wrong.
Ok now its ur choise which one u take.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-12-24, 12:12 PM in reply to tacoX's post "*** CHRISTMAS GIVAWAY! ***"
uncapped(uswest)

Its been a long year, and there hasnt been much to do. That was, until, I purchased Diablo2: Lord of Destruction, and instantly became addicted. I remember clearly how during that long month of August I would play football and such. It was great. But then, it just stopped. LOD changed everything, and I spent every waking moment conversing w/ my online buddies on how to scam the young'uns playing the game, and how to edit the bot inis, and how to get our chars at high lvls.

So it's pretty simple, i have been doing nothing BUT d2, and i deserve whole-heartedly MORE d2. So to quote one of the young'uns i scammed, "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2002-12-24, 03:06 PM in reply to tacoX's post "*** CHRISTMAS GIVAWAY! ***"
What I did 4 Zelaron
by eulogy22, europe member

Well, i startet botting about 3 month ago. First i used JED, then D2JSP because it's the savest and best bot arround!
In the beginning it was kinda hard to configure and to work out, how the whole system works, so i looked for people, who were able and willing to help me with my problems.
I found them here in the Zelaron Forum!!!
Now that i worked out all my problems and had enough time to "study" D2JSP (i'm not allowed to work till Janunary 13th), I started to give back what i have got from the community...a helping hand!

Whenever i can, i try to help ppl to configure there D2JSP .ini's!
Because of the difficulties in the configuration on the .ini's, it's good to know for all the new users of d2jsp to have ppl like the zelaron members arround to help them!!!

And this will continue in 2003 and i will know how to solve even more complicated problems...

and now the real life part

Well, i just startet working in the beginning of the jear, so i'm quite often away from family and friends now (kinda normal in the movie industry ) One month ago i started working out again because i got really bad problems with my spine and my knees...and a few hours ago a gave nice presents to my family to thank them 4 who they are
And I'm preparing to work on New Jears Eve...

This is it!

So long
eulogy22

Have a nice christmas and a H / N / J !!!!

Last edited by eulogy22; 2002-12-24 at 08:49 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eulogy22 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneulogy22 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eulogy22

Posted 2002-12-24, 08:27 PM in reply to tacoX's post "*** CHRISTMAS GIVAWAY! ***"
Well, it says I'm registered since March 2002 but I really came to Zelaron in November. I didn't needed help with d2jsp but I helped a bit in the Bot forum. I compiled the D2 Account and Realm Thread of Titusfied. I'm in KoZ and I want to give some Items to the Clan Mule but I can't find Slaynish online , I might use an intermediary account... Out of topic. When I do manual Meph run I kept low lvl Uniques and Sets to drop in Normal game and Rush people if I'm bored. In real life... I'm usually nice with people maybe a bit shy. I got a car and often ( Always !? ) lift my friends if we go somewhere. Mmmm I think that's all. I hope this isn't to long. Oh Yeah I'm a UsEast D2er.

Happy Xmas All Zelaron Members!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MiNi_MaX

Posted 2002-12-24, 08:40 PM in reply to tacoX's post "*** CHRISTMAS GIVAWAY! ***"
I havn't done anything good for Zelaron or in real life.......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shade

Posted 2002-12-24, 09:19 PM in reply to tacoX's post "*** CHRISTMAS GIVAWAY! ***"
tacoX: I though about that when you say personal account does that mean you quit playing d2 !?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MiNi_MaX

Posted 2002-12-24, 10:02 PM in reply to tacoX's post "*** CHRISTMAS GIVAWAY! ***"
This is slaynish's essay on Zelaron, There will be a list of things he's done for zelaron....

I have been refering all of my good friends, to zelaron, and asking them to sign up in clan koz...
I have been making all of my friends jelous of zelaron, because how well built the fourms are...
I have also been refering stranger's who are semi/not so good to zelaron, and saying we will help them out
On diablo 2, i have created a mule acct for clan koz, and like i said, my OLD clan leader is very
jelous of this clan on account of how good we are, keep it up you guys...
I have helped taco in his "stuff" and spammed zelaron site on diablo 2 a couple times...
I have taken all the information i learned on zelaron, like bots and such, and helped the ones who
havnt understood it...
In real life, i have told some of my REAL friends about zelaron, they seem to think
why im addicted to it and why i set it to my home-page... They have surfed a couple times as
guests, and they think its a good diablo 2 site....
Currently, my oldest friend viper in clan mxok is stunned on how greatly koz, and zelaron is going...
he hasnt really been to the site, im going to try to get him refered... soon...
Another real life stuff is that when i type story's in school, zelaron has helped
me to use more VOICE when i write... I couldnt give you an example, but voice has never been
a good thing in my life, you guys helped, now lets raise that language to a A!!! woot-woot...
Well, this is all i can really think of now, Please give me this account, as you can see
i worked for it... And really i desurve this.......

Slaynish... Member of zele...

*east
/w *slaynish5
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-12-24, 10:04 PM in reply to tacoX's post "*** CHRISTMAS GIVAWAY! ***"
/votes slaynish.. go figure.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-24, 11:15 PM in reply to tacoX's post "*** CHRISTMAS GIVAWAY! ***"
I'm give a lump of coal for slaynish for being greedy. But I can see he earned it so I think our winner is (DRUMN-ROLL AS HE OPENS TO ENVOLOPE!!!) Slaynish!!! Congradulations!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2002-12-25, 12:25 AM in reply to tacoX's post "*** CHRISTMAS GIVAWAY! ***"
Well well, what an eventful month. I have only been with Zelaron for a month or so, but I have always tried to be helpful and to answer the questions of those who post here that I can help. As for real life, my wife and I just delivered our first child this past week. A new little boy named TacoX (LOL just kidding it's Jackson!) What a fun experience. I have only been playing DII for a little while, but I really enjoy it and have enjoyed the people here and the help they have provided.

Merry Christmas all!!

(BTW I'm on US WEST)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raxnara is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaxnara is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raxnara

Posted 2002-12-25, 09:18 AM in reply to tacoX's post "*** CHRISTMAS GIVAWAY! ***"
Heh, i belive you's dont play, look at you're time, you posted that in the mornin!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-12-25, 09:59 AM in reply to tacoX's post "*** CHRISTMAS GIVAWAY! ***"
Here are the results!
EAST: Slaynish
WEST: RAXNARA (you need to support your d2 life too!) and UNCAPPED
EUROPE: eulogy22

Congratulations everyone. And no, I wil never quit d2! Ugg! You will be recieving PMS shortly. Congratulations

*closed*
*unstikied*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tacoX