Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Rushing
Posted 2003-11-08, 06:19 PM
Possible or not possible.

The final statement is needed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-08, 06:22 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Rushing"
its possible if ur willing to do EVERY quest i think not sure i know blizz blocked tps if u havent completed certain quests but other then that i think u can ask a mod cuz im not vers smart
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thadeus1111 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthadeus1111 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thadeus1111

Posted 2003-11-08, 07:38 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Rushing"
Possible.

Here is how.

Act1, is easy you can simply do it the old way.

Act2, you always had to do it before you still have to do it now the only diff. is you need to go in arcane kill the summoner.

Act3, there is two way to do this one.

1) Do council quest in order to be able to take portal to durance. (dont forget to talk to cain after council are dead)

2) Join a game where the orb got smashed and run in the stair from travincial. You then make your way in durance level 1 and 2 till the waypoint. After you get waypoint make a game and you can use the waypoint to mephisto and do your quest. (you cant take portal other then your own to durance)

Act4, still the same.

Act5, you need a specific level to beat ancient and you do need to beat ancient in order to access worldstone. But, you do not need to be in worldstone chamber to get the quest complete from baal death.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-08, 08:49 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Rushing"
For ancients arent the levels something like ?
Proud Clan W@R Member
htt://www.fallenarms.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trail

Posted 2003-11-08, 08:55 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Rushing"
Yes but like i said you dont need ancient quest to get the baal quest you only need ancient to reach worldstone. You can sit in town while someone kill baal and still get the quest if you can complete it in that game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:36 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Rushing"
so you can you be level 1 in hell act 5?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:54 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Rushing"
ya... what's so hard about? In act 2, you don't even need to kill the summoner. Just sit in town and wait for people to kill drui and go talk to Jef and Mep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-11-09, 12:01 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Rushing"
i heard you have to get a number of hits on the monster for it to count towards to quest, but we don't know until we try eh

WHO wants to rush me im on west
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-09, 12:02 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Rushing"
Lol it kinda make rushing more interesting for anyone that rush for items. No more noob in the way trying to leech xp he has to stay in town the whole time.

Edit: 
I had to try it to find if it worked with baal and my sorc got rushed till act 2 in nightmare i ws level 2. I wanted to get a low level merc and get it to have high level aura. It seem it been fixed for the merc since my holy freeze merc is still doesnt have his aura

Last edited by Kuja; 2003-11-09 at 12:05 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-09, 12:09 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Rushing"
Speaking of rushes, I need one for my lvl 50 sorc on USEast. *slaynish
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2003-11-09, 12:24 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Rushing"
so your not the slaynish from zelaron... man that can get confusing, i guess il just have to read your sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-09, 12:48 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Rushing"
Ganga said:
ya... what's so hard about? In act 2, you don't even need to kill the summoner. Just sit in town and wait for people to kill drui and go talk to Jef and Mep.
That would work but this wouldnt really be a rush since most time they are in a 2 player game. The player that would be rushing cannot carry the staff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-09, 06:34 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Rushing"
You cant leech much exp when your level1 in hell a5 mode can you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-11-09, 11:03 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Rushing"
i just don't know anymore, i mean there is no more cow level, and baal runs for sure will kill a level 1.

someone please test this rushing thing with me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-29, 07:16 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Rushing"
Pekson said:
You cant leech much exp when your level1 in hell a5 mode can you?
not much but do a few and you'll find yourself in your 20's in notime.. also during the rush you wuold gain at least some levels.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx