Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

•••• Free Forums •••• No Joke ••••
Posted 2003-08-17, 01:51 AM
http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...threadid=21419

Last edited by zethilone; 2003-08-17 at 06:34 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-08-17, 01:59 AM in reply to zethilone's post "•••• Free Forums •••• No Joke ••••"
i like it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-17, 02:01 AM in reply to zethilone's post "•••• Free Forums •••• No Joke ••••"
ya and so do a lot of people. It takes about 1 min to fill out the form and have the forum made.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-08-17, 02:06 AM in reply to zethilone's post "•••• Free Forums •••• No Joke ••••"
I know first hand. I tried it just for the hell of it and now i have a forum all to myself! people this is so easy. Try it. Its free, no credit cards or anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-17, 02:09 AM in reply to zethilone's post "•••• Free Forums •••• No Joke ••••"
harharhar. Tell me if anything confuses you because I want to make this script bullet proof.

Edit: 
The email addess you signed up with scares me lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zethilone

Posted 2003-08-17, 03:33 AM in reply to zethilone's post "•••• Free Forums •••• No Joke ••••"
Sounds too good to be true... , wow its GREAT!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-08-17, 07:49 AM in reply to zethilone's post "•••• Free Forums •••• No Joke ••••"
Haha, time to fool around.

Welcome to the silly snausage!

Last edited by uncapped; 2003-08-17 at 08:14 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-08-17, 12:25 PM in reply to zethilone's post "•••• Free Forums •••• No Joke ••••"
Forum name
1.) Uncapped's Silly Scrotum

LOLOLOLLOOLOLL

Glad you guys like it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zethilone

Posted 2003-08-17, 02:40 PM in reply to zethilone's post "•••• Free Forums •••• No Joke ••••"
Wow something zethilone posted was helpful. And not idiotic. Sweet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-08-17, 06:33 PM in reply to zethilone's post "•••• Free Forums •••• No Joke ••••"
lol thanks and we are starting a new and more profetional service.

~~~CLOSE THIS~~~~~

Thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zethilone