Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

View Poll Results: If the chance arrived would you have sex with a friend's brother or sister?
Hells yeah, get it on! 6 60.00%
Maybe, I guess it's okay. 4 40.00%
Not a chance. 0 0%
Not really sure how I feel about that one. 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2013-01-24, 11:34 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Leave it to the internet to turn that..."
You should revel in the opportunity to help a young soul explore the pleasures of the world and find themselves!

If it helps, think of yourself, in those situations, as a kind of father figure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2013-01-24, 07:26 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You should revel in the opportunity to..."
Let me rephrase what Lenny said:

While you have your penis insider her, imagine you're kinda like her father.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2013-01-24, 09:13 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Let me rephrase what Lenny said: ..."
I agree with the 21+ thing. Those individuals usually end up making themselves huge targets. It's like hunting with grapeshot; you're bound to bag something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-01-24, 09:48 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I agree with the 21+ thing. Those..."
I'm currently 20. And I look like I'm 16. So my personal preference is like 17 - maybe 23
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2013-01-25, 10:15 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I'm currently 20. And I look like I'm..."
If you're 20 you should probably look for someone around your age. I've found most commonly that the maturity level goes down as age is lowered. Plus dating a minor is just downright creepy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-01-26, 07:49 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "If you're 20 you should probably look..."
The problem being that all the 19-21 year olds I know are either guys or I don't like them at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2013-01-26, 11:17 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "The problem being that all the 19-21..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
The problem being that all the 19-21 year olds I know are either guys or I don't like them at all.
Aim high, my friend. Plus, they will come in time. Just focus on building your confidence and be an approachable guy. Girls love confidence and guys who have something interesting to chat about. Always make the conversation about her and actually listen to what she has to say. When she feels her opinion is valid then you're in. Be sincere too. Like you said, you don't like most of them. Don't go lying to yourself man, be honest!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-01-26, 02:06 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You should revel in the opportunity to..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
You should revel in the opportunity to help a young soul explore the pleasures of the world and find themselves!

If it helps, think of yourself, in those situations, as a kind of father figure.
I know you're kidding but daddy play gives me the heebie jeebies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2013-01-28, 11:43 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Leave it to the internet to turn that..."
I have to agree with Grav on this one.
A friend's older sister, sure. I can think of one specifically...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2013-01-28, 03:44 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I know you're kidding but daddy play..."
Daddy, have I been a naughty girl?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2013-01-29, 06:12 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Daddy, have I been a naughty girl?"
Oh wow...I just about shit myself when I read that, KJ.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-02-03, 09:20 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Oh wow...I just about shit myself when..."
The maybe options needs to say something like "Maybe, dependent on circumstances"

I mean if I know the whole family and it's a good friend, then likely not. If it's just a casual friend then sure why not. Could also depend on how close the two of them are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2013-02-03, 10:29 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Oh wow...I just about shit myself when..."
I'll take that as a compliment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2013-02-04, 06:39 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "The maybe options needs to say..."
I'm a little confused on the fact that nobody is asking the question "how close am I to the sibling?"
I mean, sure, I can be best friends with a guy, and end up loving his sister. I don't see why not.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2013-02-06, 02:44 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm a little confused on the fact that..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I'm a little confused on the fact that nobody is asking the question "how close am I to the sibling?"
I mean, sure, I can be best friends with a guy, and end up loving his sister. I don't see why not.
Because most people have the decency to not do shit like that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2013-02-06, 10:58 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Because most people have the decency to..."
don't hate, appreciate.
or else i'll murder your family and use their corpses as a costume when i rob liquor stores and enslave your dog to do human moral work and feed him chocolate as a treat when he completes its tasks of (utter) uselessness....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2013-02-07, 08:23 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm a little confused on the fact that..."
The first gal I banged was a sibling of my best friend. She is a half-sister though, and he did not grow up with her. Problem? I think not. She is quite a bitch though, so I dropped her ass a long time ago. Damn near ruined my new tattoo mid-coitus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2013-02-08, 12:46 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "The first gal I banged was a sibling of..."
Speaking of mid-coitus...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2013-02-20, 02:54 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Speaking of mid-coitus..."
Your point?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven