Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2005-05-10, 03:34 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Hahaha. I remember one time I was at a..."
Did that Absinthe thing ever work out?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-05-14, 03:44 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Did that Absinthe thing ever work out?"
Well it would, except my funds are on hold right now until I get the rent and electricty paid. Ill keep you posted.

Do you guys always cash your bowls all the way? I try not to when I feel like I can spare the last hit or two, cause it tastes nasty but if Im desperate I will.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-15, 09:45 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well it would, except my funds are on..."
Haha, I do that all the time. I'll scrape out the top and try to hit the shit underneath the ashes. Whatever works.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-05-19, 08:19 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Haha, I do that all the time. I'll..."
I'm trying to find a nice bong on ebay and I cant find out what god damn section that stuff is in. Any idea? I know someone said they bought or thier friends bought pipes and such off of there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-24, 02:30 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I'm trying to find a nice bong on ebay..."
*Bump*
Do to my lack of money I've taken another month long break. Ha. Hasnt been too bad except I'm an asshole and easily pissed of at humanitys lack of intelligence. I work 24 hours of overtime this week though so I should be able to get some finally.
Someone tell me what section of ebay I can find paraphanalia. I cant find anything except novetly shiz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-24, 03:44 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "*Bump* Do to my lack of money I've..."
http://www.shivadas.com/

High quality and trustworthy.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2005-06-30, 11:03 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "http://www.shivadas.com/ High..."
Holy shit I want this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-07-01, 05:05 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "http://www.shivadas.com/ High..."
Know anyone who has gotten one?

If they deliver it in a non marked box I may buy it O_o. 20 is cheap!

EDIT: ROFL. Click on the "UNDER 18 EXIT NOW" link.

Last edited by Sovereign; 2005-07-01 at 05:08 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-01, 11:59 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Holy shit I want this...."
GravitonSurge said:
Holy shit I want this.
I had one just like that until my parents confiscated it. Meh, it had a good run.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-07-01, 09:15 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I had one just like that until my..."
That is a sweetass pipe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-07-01, 09:35 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That is a sweetass pipe."
MMMMM color changing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-02, 10:06 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Holy shit I want this...."
Ya thats a pretty sick pipe. I don't really like any of they're bongs to much though. They're all too... extravagent, either that or the colors are funky. Just not my style I guess. I want one thats mainly clear, w/ some crisp color here and there, and no silly shrooms hanging off of it.
http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/WP5.html -- Thats pretty cool, but it doesnt have any style. Its TOO plain.
http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/kb006.html -- Lmao! Imagine getting your friends to hit that, and taking a picture. Hahaha, blackmail baby.
http://www.rollies.com/SingleItemVie...Num=PF-WARP-3D -- Check out the curves on that...
http://www.bongsandpipes.willybanjo....s_4222151.jpg& -- Thats it. Thats what I'm getting, now... I just need some something to put in it. Blast!
http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/onli...CategoryID=320 -- I'm definatly using that too.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-07-02 at 10:12 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-11, 07:09 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya thats a pretty sick pipe. I don't..."
I can't light this fucking roach!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-11, 07:22 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I can't light this fucking roach! :mad:"
Break it up and burn it in your bowl

here's a pic of my beautiful piece, a friend of mine broke the first second he put his fucking hands on it

The first one is like 2 years old, the second is a big ass blunt I rolled the other day, and the third is with its brains hanging out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo005.jpg (31.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg pic14.jpg (43.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg pic18.jpg (25.5 KB, 9 views)

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-07-11, 07:30 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Break it up and burn it in your bowl ..."
0_o Brains?!

http://www.landofthedeadmovie.net/htdocs/lotd.html
^ Lame...

I could totally put a joint in Kennedys hand in my avatar. Ha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-11, 07:39 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "0_o Brains?! ..."
Brains.. well the end of it all mangled and shattered

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-07-12, 10:32 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Brains.. well the end of it all mangled..."
It sucks when you lose a pipe.. it's like a piece of you dies with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-07-12, 11:01 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It sucks when you lose a pipe.. it's..."
I had it for years, it was of a quality above all others, she will be missed.

On the bright side.. Opens up a spot for me to choose a new one. (that one was an $80 spoon) And it has to be better than the last.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-07-12, 11:42 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "I had it for years, it was of a quality..."
http://go.fark.com/cgi/fark/go.pl?ID...aking_whippits

Whip it anyone? I went on a bing of those things for a while... I've been seconds away from passing out one time when I was huffing Air in a can (for cleaning electronics).

I don't have any pieces anymore I'm going to the head shop after work 2day.
My uncle stole my only bong. My cousin stole a pipe, and a old roommate broke my sweetass shark pipe.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-07-12 at 02:31 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-12, 01:30 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "I had it for years, it was of a quality..."
from what it looks like u pay some pretty damn high prices, 125 a quad for dro, god damn, i just bought a half of sum dro for 100, no lie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bMaRleYjR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbMaRleYjR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bMaRleYjR