Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2005-04-12, 02:43 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Alright, I'm back from school and can..."
I was wondering if you did them alone. I should have also told you, that television and computers... like they're just lame on shrooms. Its a waste of time. Cause they already portray reality in a distorted abnormal way and I think the fact that shrooms are more of an organic experience. Friends and family have both told me, the best places to trip are in nature...the woods, a lake, stuff like that. Thats sweet though. Just a few shroom buying tips...
1.The more blue they are the more bruised they are. And bruising and damaging shrooms lessens the potency. Yea, your still going to trip, and ya most of them have blueness on them(it's 1 way to make sure your picking the right ones), but it could help w/ the price.
2.Caps Caps Caps, always try and pick out the bag or w/e with the most caps.
3.Best time to pick or eat the shrooms is when the cap is just breaking away from the stem, so it may not be as big as some of the others, cause the cap hasn't fully expanded but its going to be more potent.

Also this may be a dumb question to ask, but did you have pot? Weed will help w/ the experience in all ways. It will make it last longer, when you come down it will be alot more chill, and you usually have a craving for weed.
I'd suggest for you second time, doing it w/ 1 other friend/girlfriend or someone you really connect w/. Because it will (hopefully) enhance that connect.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-04-12 at 02:49 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-12, 02:55 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I was wondering if you did them alone...."
Going out in the woods and stuff while tripping is insane. Just don't die.|

Oh, and building on Kaneda's post, I was pretty blazed when I did it as well.

I'd love to try it with a girlfriend sometime, it'd be hilarious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-04-12, 05:22 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I was wondering if you did them alone...."
Kaneda said:
Also this may be a dumb question to ask, but did you have pot? Weed will help w/ the experience in all ways. It will make it last longer, when you come down it will be alot more chill, and you usually have a craving for weed.
Yeah, man. When I ate the stems I was stoned. And you're right. When I was coming down I was thinking, "Should I smoke a bowl outside..?"

Edit: Well, as of right now I'm taking a break from weed, shrooms, drinking, anything that will make me unsober. I need to start doing better at school and I'm tired of just smoking weed. That's all I do. This is basically my day. Go to a friends house: smoke a bowl. Someone else comes over: roady. Wait an hour, play basketball: smoke a blunt on the way back. It's tiring.

Last edited by Thanatos; 2005-04-12 at 05:36 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-04-12, 07:23 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Going out in the woods and stuff while..."
GravitonSurge said:
I'd love to try it with a girlfriend sometime, it'd be hilarious.
Yes I'm suuure you would and yes, I'm sure it would be a hilarious display.

Ya I know what you mean Thanatos, thats what I was doing in Az. working, getting high, wait for the weekend, get drunk. Rinse Repeat Re-use. On a better note, I had a special blueberry muffin a few hours ago...still going strong. My legs went kinda numb for a while it was cool.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-04-12 at 07:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-12, 07:39 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "How do you know about.. it.. Did..."
Actually... your mother and I were experimenting w/ it long before your time bucko.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-12, 08:06 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Actually... your mother and I were..."
I like life. QWoowt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-04-12, 08:08 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I like life. QWoowt."
Sometimes I wonder how gay it would be if I never smoked weed. Then I smoke more weed to stop thinking such gay thoughts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-04-12, 08:12 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Sometimes I wonder how gay it would be..."
Well, it does give you a new outlook on life, for better or worse (I find both are true.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-04-12, 08:37 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Well, it does give you a new outlook on..."
Um, just some news from my town. 21 people got busted for doing Ecstasy this weekend at a party. They only got caught because there were minors drinking, so after further inspection they found it. My friend offered me some ecstasy the other day, but I said 'No soup for me'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-04-12, 08:44 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Um, just some news from my town. 21..."
You said "no soup?"

...God.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-04-12, 08:51 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You said "no soup?" ..."
No, my actual words were 'Not this drug, Jake'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-04-13, 09:14 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "No, my actual words were 'Not this..."
OMG! I am so getting some Absinthe! I hear alot about it, and I read alot on it today at work, and I just figured out today that you can buy it online and THEY SHIP TO THE U.S. Fuck ya. For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about heres the basic drift.
"Absinthe, or affectionately known as the Green Fairy (La Fee Verte), is a high alcohol volume (usually 50-70%), unique tasting liqueur infused with a plethora of flavors derived from variety of herbs. Absinthe derives its Green Fairy nickname from its color and its humble beginnings as a miraculous cure all. Absinthe’s unique coloring is the result of the chlorophyll present in the herbs. These herbs include anise, hyssop, veronica, fennel, lemon balm, angelica and last but not least wormwood. Wormwood produces the psychoactive constituent thujone, which is responsible for producing the mysterious absinthe “effects”."
Now, back in the Hemingways day Absinthe contained about 100mg of this thujone (pronounced thu-yawn). Now they pretty much only sell 10mg bottles to the U.S. and in most other countries the laws are set at 35mg. This one site though sells 10mg, 35mg, and 100 fucking mg! I'm going to 1liter of the 10mg stuff off of a different site cause it's cheaper, and to get some variety, but I'm definatly buying a bottle of the 100mg stuff at a later point in time. Or maybe I'll go for the 35 stuff next time. Oh also, as far as I've seen the alc% has been 70. Damn!
Also, I saw some Cannibus Vodka. Heh, I don't think it gets you high, but it would be a neat novelty thing and something to try.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-13, 09:25 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "OMG! I am so getting some Absinthe! I..."
Sounds interesting, let us know what happens man..

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-04-17, 05:12 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah, man. When I ate the stems I was..."
Thanatos said:
Well, as of right now I'm taking a break from weed, shrooms, drinking, anything that will make me unsober.
Hah, wow. That lasted.. three days? Last night was a fucking blur. I was trippin' on shrooms, stoned as fuck, and drunk. I ate half an eighth of shrooms, smoked 4 blunts, and had 5 shots of vodka. I remember laying down on some rocks and looking at the sky for atleast 30 minutes. The sky is very colorful when you're fucked up.

I fail at life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-04-17, 05:17 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hah, wow. That lasted.. three days?..."
It's been over 3 weeks, I think since I'll have old friends coming around tue-wed I'll end up smoking a little.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-04-17, 05:19 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "It's been over 3 weeks, I think since..."
Have fun tokin. You should get high quick seeing as how you haven't smoked in three weeks and have very little to no tolerance at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-04-17, 08:30 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I usually got high off two pulls of dro..."
Haha. I went 4 days w/out cause I just couldn't get anyone to buy from, then last night my uncle ask to barrow my bong, and of course when barrowing a piece you have to let the owner smoke. So I took a small hit...I was a bit high...took another, very high, took 1 more and was like Woooo! Heh, then I went to bet at 9 cause of my work schedual I get tired early, then when I woke up I was like YES still high. Heheh. Oh ya then after my uncle woke up, he told me he broke my bong. !! Hopefully he will make good of his offer of buying another one.
Also I JUST got some stuff called World War II, haven't hit it yet but it should be good. I could have gotten some white widow but thats been going around alot lately and figured I try somthing a bit different.
Man Thantos, I've never really done more than weed and being drunk at the same time. I don't really like mixing drugs, I like thier individual mind changes. Oh update on the Absinthe, I'm going to be depositing the money into my paypal in like 3-4 days then, it should take around 10days to get to the U.S.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-18, 09:45 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Haha. I went 4 days w/out cause I just..."
Kaneda said:
Man Thantos, I've never really done more than weed and being drunk at the same time. I don't really like mixing drugs, I like thier individual mind changes. Oh update on the Absinthe, I'm going to be depositing the money into my paypal in like 3-4 days then, it should take around 10days to get to the U.S.
Same here. That's the first time I've really done any other drug besides weed (which I don't consider a drug, anyway ). Yeah, the other night was intense. Towards the end I had my mouth open just staring at random shit. This one girl was like, "Is he gonna be ok!? He hasn't moved in 5 minutes." I was wasted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-04-18, 09:49 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Same here. That's the first time I've..."
Hahaha. I remember one time I was at a friends house(he had just moved out on his own and it was the total part place) and like 1/2 before I got there I had a big "free"chicken burger from Burger King, well I had 1/4 shrooms so I split them w/ my friend and then by the time we got to the house, I was laughing my ass of at everything and nothing. And everyone that walked into the house was like ummm, whats thats dude deal? They all kept asking me, whats so funny, but I was laughing to hard to answer, not that I had one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-18, 09:55 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Hahaha. I remember one time I was at a..."
Yeah, I love it when you just laugh at everything. That night that I took all that crap we were in a big garage and I was going to go outside to piss. Well, I grabbed the handle to lift up the garage door and I just broke it off. I was real confused at that time and everyone was cracking up. This guy said, "Wow. TR is incredibly strong." I went outside and pissed and I grabbed the handle on the other side of the garage to lift it back up. That handle broke off, too. Now my buddy has no handles on his garage door.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos