Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2005-03-27, 11:35 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Tried shrooms on friday night, was..."
That's all you have to say? fucking amazing? Cmon, a little detail.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-27, 12:23 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "That's all you have to say? fucking..."
Well I was in a cabin with no heat or electricity in the middle of the woods. The walls/ceiling were wood, with a lot of spots and knots. After a while, all the planks of wood turned into faces, then into more undead-like figures, like big boney fingers, or demons. The stone fireplace turned into some kind of aztec temple, and the cracks between the stone were glowing.. the fire itself had all sorts of shit in it, and the more the fire burned the more intense the demon things in the ceiling became.

Then the shadows turned into words, and I was trying to read the message these demons were trying to convey to me. I didn't have much success. Then I remember the room turned into a waterfall, and I thought everyone was drowning. So I was calling out to them to get out of the water, but they were all tripping too, and mostly everyone was ignoring each other while they were seeing shit. It was like everyone was having a conversation with themself. Then by about 3 AM it became so fucking cold that you had to sit or stand near the fire, but I couldn't get up for a while and I was miserable. Someone had spilled liquid on my feet somehow, and I thought I was stuck in the ocean or something.

I remember for a while I was shaking and I thought the couch I was lying on was a train flying down a hill, and the whole place was rumbling and stuff.. it was pretty crazy. When I finally was able to get up at like 4 AM (that took about six minutes of staring at my watch to figure out) I stood next to the fire just fucking doing evil uncontrollable laughter for about half an hour. Then all of the sudden I notice that I burned my feet even though they still felt cold. The fire was like mocking me and mumbling and humming shit at me, as I saw weird various things in there, like pianos and little ember people falling in from the chimney.

Later I realized the fire talking was actually someone behind me like freaking evoking to themself while tripping. Also, even though it was early in the morning/late at night, it looked like daytime outside.. which was weird as hell. Oh, at one point there was a song playing on someone's laptop that made a noise like a telephone ringing, and I swear the song kept going for hours and hours.. I kept saying "pick up that damn phone!!" and someone kept saying "it's the song!!" and this went on forever.

Also, when I came into possession of a pillow, I kept trying to squish it into like, a singular point on my hand. Then I was going on about how this was some "serious shit" and how if we could do that sort of thing, we could travel through time.. or something. Besides that I don't remember a whole lot.

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2005-03-27 at 12:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-03-27, 01:33 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Well I was in a cabin with no heat or..."
WOW.

What was your dose? Were the dry or wet mushrooms? I've always wanted to try them, but my friend who was goign to sit with me went straight edge all of a sudden, and I didn't want to do them alone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-27, 01:44 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "WOW. What was your dose? Were the..."
It was between 2.3 and 2.5 grams, all of it was dry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-03-27, 01:52 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Well I was in a cabin with no heat or..."
That was crazy! I can't believe you took that much dood. Hahahaha. Thats great.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-27, 02:05 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "That was crazy! I can't believe you..."
I had no idea it would be like that. It's like your brain keeps going and won't shutup. One of my friends was basically hiding in his sweatshirt the entire time and was seeing freakier shit than I was with my eyes open. When I closed my eyes, shit just kept appearing out of nowhere, like cities being built in my mind and stuff. Weird.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-03-27, 02:53 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I had no idea it would be like that...."
No, you're not having an Einstein moment, you're just stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-03-27, 03:00 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "No, you're not having an Einstein..."
Aren't you in the army? Who is the stupid one?

Next time I'll cure AIDS!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-03-28, 08:32 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Well I was in a cabin with no heat or..."
Two of my friends recently did shrooms. I wasn't there but they called me and it was the most confusing conversation I have ever had. He was saying the weirdest shit I have ever heard; it was pretty funny though. Hopefully, this summer I will experience my first shroom voyage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-03-28, 09:14 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Two of my friends recently did shrooms...."
Anyone know what the shroom laws are in canada?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-30, 07:40 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Anyone know what the shroom laws are in..."
On shrooms you see sounds and hear colors.

Anyone here ever notice that it seems like everything was breathing while on shrooms. Things also start melting. I did them once.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2005-03-30, 07:57 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "On shrooms you see sounds and hear..."
Oh ya, I use to sit in fron of my house in my car w/ all the windows up and just stare at my house while it would breath and listen to the wind and shit. Ahhhh good times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-06, 06:01 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Oh ya, I use to sit in fron of my house..."
Does weed smoke stain your facial hair or make it smell like pot? I know weed doesn't stay around like cigarette smoke but, I was just wondering cause I just recently started a gotee/mustash thing, and it seems like when your hitting the bong your hair would soak up some smell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-06, 06:32 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Does weed smoke stain your facial hair..."
Nah, man. I've had a goatee/moustache combo deal since I've been smoking and there have been no problems here. The major thing is that I reek of weed after getting baked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-04-06, 07:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Nah, man. I've had a goatee/moustache..."
Well right but that airs out if your not in to small a space. I just didn't know about hair. K.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-11, 08:52 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well right but that airs out if your..."
9:45 p.m.: Ingested shrooms.

This should be interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-04-11, 09:09 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "9:45 p.m.: Ingested shrooms. This..."
Dosage?
Wet/dry?
Kind?
Taste?
Feel?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-11, 09:15 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "9:45 p.m.: Ingested shrooms. This..."
Excellent. Have a nice trip.
Check out the mirrors. Or anything that will give you a reflection of yourself.

Wet they usually don't taste too bad. But when they get dry, I can only describe it as a chalky, powdered, dark chocolate, shit taste. Most of them atleast.
Can you feel the energy? God I love it. When it's coming on, you can feel them in your stomach and you get so... hmm I'm at a loss for words. I want to say ansy, but thats not right. Anyways I'm excited for you.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-04-11 at 09:19 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-12, 06:05 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Dosage? Wet/dry? Kind? Taste? Feel?"
Dosage? Being my first time I didn't want to take too much so I just ate two huge, blue stems.
Wet/dry? Dry.
Kind? Donno... given to me by a friend.
Taste? Woodchips with a bitter aftertaste. Bleh.
Feel? I'm guessing you mean how did the shrooms feel. They were a rough texture. How did my body feel? Super tingly.

I'm pressed for time right now so I'll explain my full trip later today. Funny stuff...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-04-12, 02:32 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Dosage? Being my first time I didn't..."
Alright, I'm back from school and can explain, in length, what happened.

I ingested two big, blue stems at 9:45 p.m. At around 10:20 I could start to feel them taking effect. The TV became increasingly interesting and I couldn't stop from staring at it. The outer edge of the TV was really wavy and swirly. I thought I was seeing things so I closed my eyes. When I closed my eyes there was a really rapid, bright blinking light. The lamp shade became my closest friend while tripping (I was alone). I was so amazed by that damn thing. I swear, every time I looked back at the lamp shade it had moved from the previous time I looked at it.

All in all, it was pretty good. I was awake from 10:20 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. trippin. I'll have to do this again on a weekend with friends. That should be much more entertaining.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos