Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Question??????
Posted 2009-02-20, 08:26 PM
Ok, here is an ethical question that the DE's go by. If you are alone, but on XBOX Live, then its ok to drink since you are playing with your friends and can hear them. Does this make us alcoholics???? Cause if it does, then i have some serious problems
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2009-02-21, 09:33 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Question??????"
I got drunk and played WoW on New Years Eve.

Is that answer enough?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-02-21, 11:25 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Question??????"
If you are playing in a party with friends, no because it is a social activity. If you're getting trashed while playing campaign solo, however, you've got problems.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-02-22, 03:45 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "If you are playing in a party with..."
JRwakebord said: [Goto]
If you are playing in a party with friends, no because it is a social activity. If you're getting trashed while playing campaign solo, however, you've got problems.
This.

I used to get drunk and play DoD, but everybody in the server was drunk too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-02-22, 09:31 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This. I used to get drunk and play..."
I got drunk by myself and watched Flight of the Conchords on Valentines Day.

Fail.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2009-02-23, 10:10 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I got drunk by myself and watched..."
You win.

If I hadn't had to work on Valentines Day, I probably would have spent it drunk in my bedroom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-02-24, 09:00 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "You win. If I hadn't had to work on..."
Nothing wrong with drinking and playing with a group of buddies online. Obviously, it's better in person, but that's not always attainable!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-02-24, 09:24 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Nothing wrong with drinking and playing..."
If you drink enough you can start to think that the people you are online with are actually there. Best of both worlds!

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-02-24, 10:16 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "If you drink enough you can start to..."
That's pushing over the line into "Sad".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-02-24, 10:56 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "That's pushing over the line into..."
No, not being able to drink by myself right now is making me sad. Not having played Halo with the old clan members while drinking excessively is also making me sad..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-02-24, 10:11 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "No, not being able to drink by myself..."
So.... Get online?

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-02-25, 10:00 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "So.... Get online?"
And buy some alcohol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-02-25, 04:23 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "And buy some alcohol."
A winner is you!

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-02-26, 10:48 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "A winner is you!"
Hm...I have some orange vodka in the fridge...

...Hm...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer