Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Workout songs
Posted 2008-12-08, 12:46 PM
For those of us that bring an MP3 player to the gym, what's on your playlist? I'd love to hear some suggestions.

I've got:

Albums (mostly to make time pass quicker on cardio):
Dr. Dre - 2001
Nas - Illmatic
Daft Punk - Discovery
Ice Cube - Greatest Hits
Justice - Cross

Songs (mostly to get pumped up):
Drowning Pool - Bodies
Some SOAD like Boom!, I-E-A-I-A-I-O, Chop Suey
Disturbed - Down with the Sickness
A couple Slipknot songs
DJ Green Lantern - Invasion Remixes
A few Biggie songs/remixes
Techno like Ministry of Sound Bigtunes

Last edited by Grav; 2008-12-08 at 12:50 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-12-08, 01:35 PM in reply to Grav's post "Workout songs"
i dont actually go to a workout gym, but i go to an mma gym and a gymnastics gym and for both we all bring in CDs to put in the radio. for MMA some oens i like are Disturbed - Indestructable.....or actually any of them lol but thats my fav. and for gymnastics, i like Rise Against, or any like "alternative" music with a somewhat upbeat sound.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-12-08, 01:56 PM in reply to Grav's post "Workout songs"
Definitely get some RATM mixed in there. I like Bulls on Parade, Killing in the Name of, How I Could Just Kill a Man, etc.

Also, have you ever heard of Lil' Wyte? He's got some really good flows that pump me up. Crash da Club namely.. gets me everytime. Get some Three Six Mafia, too. Most of their songs (not the newer shit... some of that stuff is whack) are about "bustin heads" and shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-08, 05:30 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Definitely get some RATM mixed in..."
Hmm, here is a list I compiled in about 10 minutes of going through and picking each little song out:

Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country
Disturbed - Prayer, Liberate, Supidifed, Down with the sickness
DMX - Ruff Ryders Anthem
Dmx - Lord give me a sign
Jay z - 99 problems (but a bitch ain't one)
Eminem - No apologies
Eminem - The way I am
Eminem - Lose yourself
Limp Biskit - Faith
Limp Biskit - Nookie
Drowning pool - bodies
Evergreen Terrace - New friend request
As I lay dying - 94 hours
Korn - Coming Undone
Korn - Thoughtless (other music by korn is good too....)
D12 - Fight Music
Limp Bizkit - Break stuff
Linkin park - bleed it out
Ludacris - Move bitch
Mudvayne - Dig, Happy, and Not Falling
Static X - The Only
RATM - Fuck the police, Guerilla Radio, killing in the name of, People of the sun, no shelter.... all great songs to workout to
Silverstein - My heroine, Smile in your sleep
System of a Down - Bounce, Sugar, Science, Toxicity, Innervision, hypnotize, The Prison Song, A-E-A-I-A-I-O, The highway song, Pictures.
T.I. - 99 Problems (lil flip diss)
T.I. - ASAP, Motivation
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Atrophy, Facedown, Disconnected, Waiting, Home Improvement
Young Jeezy - Air Forces, Vacation, My president is black, I put on, I luv it
Akon - Sole survivor

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V