Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Movie Idea's
Posted 2006-05-31, 07:30 AM
So, if we are going to start this movie this weekend, do we have any ideas?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-05-31, 07:44 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Movie Idea's"
How are we making a movie? I'm not going to be around for it.. I'm flying back home for the weekend, but I'm leaving half my shit at my hotel, since I'm checking back in on Sunday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-05-31, 01:19 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "How are we making a movie? I'm not..."
Well i thought we just do an update say the reasons for the clan. whats going on with everyone and name everyone in the clan. And i want to do some impersonations.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-05-31, 07:16 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Well i thought we just do an update say..."
sounds gay but count me in
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-01, 07:13 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "sounds gay but count me in"
Well, then this works just perfectly, doesn't it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-06-06, 05:18 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, then this works just perfectly,..."
How about a gang war type thing...if the Elites have an SMG they look like they are sticking it out the window, and it looks cool...

Or we can do a Pimp My Ride episode...where we bring in an old busted up warthog, then they go back and...get all excited like...

By the way I got a new controller, so I should be on more. But its wireless, so I can't use my broken headset

Now, I need a wireless headset...

Anyways...

And sorry I ain't posted in a while...my mom put a password on the computer, and I can only get on when she allows me too.

All we need is a time and date now...

EDIT: Seen the date this was posted...dunno when that was...but I think this post is late...hopefully you didn't start yet...
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2006-06-07, 12:35 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "How about a gang war type thing...if..."
havent started just taped petey being a bitch and me making fun of him. The pimp my ride should be bring in a busted warthog and when we are done make it a wrath haha
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-07, 06:00 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "havent started just taped petey being a..."
Yeah, this whole thing is a lot of talk. No action.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-06-07, 08:33 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, this whole thing is a lot of..."
It's a stupid idea in the first place. Nobody is going to give a damn about a stupid little video that 2 or 3 people in the clan might find funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-06-07, 11:53 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "It's a stupid idea in the first place...."
Its more for us anyways, so lets do something that we as a clan can all get in on
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-08, 10:56 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Its more for us anyways, so lets do..."
Everybody standing around Petey and blasting him with everything they have .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-08, 06:06 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Everybody standing around Petey and..."
how are you guys making a movie? thats pretty awsome
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-06-08, 07:18 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "how are you guys making a movie? thats..."
Well how did we make a movie?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-08, 09:29 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Well how did we make a movie?"
you already made it? can i see?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-06-08, 11:10 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "you already made it? can i see?"
there is special equipment you can buy which allows you to record images from live. From there, you can make a movie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-09, 01:06 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "there is special equipment you can buy..."
As soon as i get it ill let everyone have it that wants it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-09, 08:37 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "As soon as i get it ill let everyone..."
but we need to make it soon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-09, 09:49 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "but we need to make it soon"
today or tomarrow we are...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-09, 03:48 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "today or tomarrow we are..."
post here when you are going to do it and im sure to check at least twice tonight
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY