Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Diablo Clone in 1.10
Posted 2003-07-09, 08:49 PM
i went onto a forum from battle.net and found a mod for single player that makes the diablo clone appear in the blood moor. i killed him in hell difficulty and he dropped annihilus. He is very hard my zon did about 20k and it took 5mins of arrows to kill him. anyway if anyone would like to try and fight him like i did and i dont know if this is on any other threads but pm me and i will send you the mods to make him appear or someone can tell me if it is ok to post the mods in this thread. thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Hackr89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Hackr89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Hackr89

Posted 2003-07-09, 08:51 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Diablo Clone in 1.10"
You can post it as long as it isn't a virus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-09, 09:20 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Diablo Clone in 1.10"
hey again,
sorry i tried to upload it and it says it is the wrong type and when i zip it up its too big so anyone who wants it pm me and i will e-mail the mods. sorry about this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Hackr89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Hackr89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Hackr89

Posted 2003-07-09, 09:27 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Diablo Clone in 1.10"
host it online and post a link.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-10, 01:23 AM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Diablo Clone in 1.10"
yea.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-10, 07:46 AM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Diablo Clone in 1.10"
'says its the wrong type' yeah ok.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-10, 09:43 AM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Diablo Clone in 1.10"
What is the trick to making him appear without a mod? Doesnt there have to be some special combination of events? And does it have anything to do with the "World Event"? I cant get to any of those sites from work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-07-10, 10:41 AM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Diablo Clone in 1.10"
I believe this thread is a trick..but hmm lets see if it works any how
The most important word in the english dictionary is - WHY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2003-07-10, 01:22 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Diablo Clone in 1.10"
It works, or well the one I have does. It makes Diablo appear as a normal creature in the blood moor, thus he can be champion, regular, ghostly, unique, etc. There are many of him too. I average about 10 of him per game. The reason he is available this way, to my understanding, is that Bliz did not enable him for the beta. However, by altering 2 files and adding an extension to your Diablo II shortcut, he appears.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-10, 01:24 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Diablo Clone in 1.10"
Here is a working link as to where I got the files. It also provides instructions on how to do it.

http://vapid.deez-nuts.com/d2/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-10, 03:24 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Diablo Clone in 1.10"
hey sorry i didnt post it yet but i looked at the link and the files that were posted here and that is the same 2 files i have.
so there was no "trick" involved
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D2Hackr89

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:02 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Diablo Clone in 1.10"
I just fought a pack of about 5 Diablo minions and one boss Diablo. It took me forever to kill them with a hacked assassin. They really enjoy casting Armageddon =D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-11, 02:42 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Diablo Clone in 1.10"
someone wanna scan these n try em too? and nothing personal d2hacker89 n jamaican
The most important word in the english dictionary is - WHY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2003-07-11, 03:35 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Diablo Clone in 1.10"
It all works. I had a tough as hell time fighting those crackas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-11, 03:45 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Diablo Clone in 1.10"
lol
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-07-11, 04:06 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Diablo Clone in 1.10"
Yeah they spawn in blood moor or something, i tmight not even be diablo clone no one knows for sure.

BTW it took so long to kill d because he has 75% block.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-11, 06:33 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Diablo Clone in 1.10"
Can someone help me, I did all that that site says but I went to blood moor and he wasn't there ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-11, 08:29 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Diablo Clone in 1.10"
Make sure you have killed Baal
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-11, 08:37 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Diablo Clone in 1.10"
He only spawns some times, please read it again badboy..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-11, 09:36 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Diablo Clone in 1.10"
Files like this can be found at http://www.mewgood.com. There are hundreds of mods there to download from.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX