Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-07-29, 06:43 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "learn to think, if you are not noob..."
Thank you, Left-Field.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-29, 07:16 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "learn to think, if you are not noob..."
Ganga... that made no sense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-07-29, 07:18 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Ganga... that made no sense."
I don't know; I thought ith's were fair enough back in the .09 day. Everyone had equal opportunity to get one, so I don't see what the big deal was. Personally, barb vs barb, I think FBB was better, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-07-29, 07:21 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I don't know; I thought ith's were fair..."
The thing with ith, is that it was pure, unfettered cheese having a weapon with that high of damage.

I suppose I'm biased, being a legit dueler in .09.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-29, 07:21 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I don't know; I thought ith's were fair..."
FBB was no where NEAR ith... believe me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-07-29, 07:23 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "FBB was no where NEAR ith... believe me."
Barb vs Barb I did a lot better using fbb than I did with Ith. My barb kicked a lot of ass with fbb, even against people who used ith. I had both; chose to use fbb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-07-29, 07:25 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "FBB was no where NEAR ith... believe me."
The ONLY legit weapon that could come close to matching the damage of an Ith, would be an ethereal Cruel Colossus Blade of Evisceration (300/65), and that's still a good 150 points of max damage short. The Ith also hit max WW breakpoint too, whereas that Cruel wouldn't be near that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-29, 07:27 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "The ONLY legit weapon that could come..."
Well, statistically the Ith had everything better than the fbb. Only thing about that sword was the ignore target defense. That made that sword fucking awesome. Load up on leech, and you were unstoppable with that sword. I don't know the statistics of it, I just know I whooped some barb's asses with that sword.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-07-29, 07:28 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Well, statistically the Ith had..."
ITD doesn't work in PvP.

The 'Eth' bug took care of that anyway, and the Iths had Eth in them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-29, 07:39 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "ITD doesn't work in PvP. The 'Eth'..."
Are you sure it never worked? I don't know why fbb would have done better, then. It certainly hit a LOT more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-07-29, 07:53 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Are you sure it never worked? I don't..."
It's just luck.

For all the 09 bugged items I have screenshots of, I don't have one of a 915 Ith...

I got the 1k+ ones though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-29, 10:16 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It's just luck. For all the 09..."
Ith > FBB

Ith == more speed, damage, AR, EVERYTHING over the FBB.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-07-29, 11:31 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Ith > FBB Ith == more speed, damage,..."
`Insolence` said:
Ith > FBB

Ith == more speed, damage, AR, EVERYTHING over the FBB.
not OW, which in 09 made the other players gear turn grey or something kinda cool but ya iths's > fbb at the time from bug mastery etc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-07-30, 02:17 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "no he's the kind if bastard that plays..."
slaynish said:
no
he's the kind if bastard that plays the game right, and can afford shit.
Oh yeah!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death