Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

The Last Political Debate
Posted 2008-10-15, 07:19 PM
I think McCain is pretty repetitive. He still seems to like to attack Obama rather than display his views. I thought the story of "Joe the plumber" especially amusing, expecially since McCain probably made it up brainstorming last night.

Last edited by Wallow; 2008-10-15 at 07:22 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-10-15, 07:34 PM in reply to Wallow's post "The Last Political Debate"
McCain brought up the issue of negative campaiging when almost all of his ads are negative, and he's the one attacking Obama. Not saying that all of Obama's are positive, but not all of his completely attack McCain's ideals. McCain looks mentally handicapped, and should not be the Republican candidate. He always misses the point and does not answer the question. He just diverts to the past and veterans. You need to just lay down old man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-15, 07:47 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "McCain brought up the issue of negative..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
McCain brought up the issue of negative campaiging when almost all of his ads are negative, and he's the one attacking Obama. Not saying that all of Obama's are positive, but not all of his completely attack McCain's ideals. McCain looks mentally handicapped, and should not be the Republican candidate. He always misses the point and does not answer the question. He just diverts to the past and veterans. You need to just lay down old man.
I practically faceplanted into my desk when I read this headline on FARK a few days ago:

Presidential contender in 2000: "Sooner or later, people are going to figure out if all you run is negative attack ads you don't have much of a vision for the future or you're not ready to articulate it." Who? John McCain
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-10-15, 08:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I practically faceplanted into my desk..."
This parallels the debate between Obama and McCain too closely:

BORKED

Last edited by Wallow; 2008-10-15 at 08:09 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-10-15, 08:44 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "This parallels the debate between Obama..."
l2[youtube]

Anywho, I feel asleep 1/2 way through the debate. I heard McCain respond to Obama and say this, "You have to really look at Obama's words. He said he wants to look at off shore drilling, look."
In McCains next comment he said he was interested in, "lowering the cost of a barrel of gas."

Duh, hey McCain.. look at what you said dipwad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-16, 04:15 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "l2[youtube] Anywho, I feel asleep..."
It's official, if McCain gets elected, I'm moving out of country. That guys is just another George Bush, but dumber, if that is possible. I am still in shock that Bush went to Yale!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-10-16, 06:44 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "It's official, if McCain gets elected,..."
I have to admit McCain is a step or two above Bush. Bush is just... blatantly retarded.

But McCain still sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-10-16, 12:16 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I have to admit McCain is a step or two..."
It's pretty hard when comparing Bush and McCain's intellect. I think McCain could be slightly brainwashed from the RNC which may be dumbing down his true ideals. All-in-all I would say there was no winner.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-16, 12:22 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's pretty hard when comparing Bush..."
I'll put it this way: I would rather that McCain had been President for the last eight years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-10-16, 12:27 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'll put it this way: I would rather..."
I can totally agree. But still, he basically is an extension (not as extreme) of the policies we've had the last few years; Consequently, that will cost him the election. Obama is basically an opposite, which is why he has so much favoritism.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-16, 12:34 PM in reply to Wallow's post "The Last Political Debate"
McCain was, at times, very angry and frustrated in this debate. It looked like he was going to have a heart attack. I didn't like the fact how he thought Sarah Palin would be qualified to run this country. Pure bullshit. Any smart individual can see that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-16, 12:40 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "McCain was, at times, very angry and..."
He wasn't such a raging douchebag in 2000, from what I can remember. It's sad what politicians will do to get ahead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2008-10-16, 12:47 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "He wasn't such a raging douchebag in..."
I see your point; the problem is you must go with the present, and presently McCain is off his rocker and essentially impersonating president Bush.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-16, 12:48 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I see your point; the problem is you..."
McCain is just an egotist and really has no business being President.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2008-10-16, 12:50 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "McCain is just an egotist and really..."
I know one thing we could all agree on right now is that we need somebody to hear all sides of every story. That's what all of my McCain buddies tell me and it's hard to explain to them that somebody who only says what's popular at the time can do that.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-16, 12:52 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I know one thing we could all agree on..."
I'm not sure what you're trying to say
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2008-10-16, 01:00 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm not sure what you're trying to say"
The country wants a centralist. McCain is not, but he plays off that he is.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-16, 01:08 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "The country wants a centralist. McCain..."
What the people really want is RAWN PALL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2008-10-16, 01:09 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What the people really want is RAWN PALL"
Sure. The guy that'll dissolve about every public institution.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-10-16, 01:11 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Sure. The guy that'll dissolve about..."
That way Kazilla cannot abuse the system
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav