Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Favorite Summon?
Posted 2002-05-12, 08:49 PM
What's your favorite summon monster, and which version of that summon is your favorite? My favorite has got to be Odin from FF9. Odin has always seemed like the most intimidating summon to me after I played FF4 for the first time, and his summon cinematic is just badass is FF9.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-05-13, 07:51 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
FF7, Knights of the Round. 2nd would be Ark in FF9
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-05-15, 05:01 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Anima in FFX, he...man, he is wicked!!!

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-05-25, 05:02 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
PHEONIX IN FF7,8 AND 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and Eden, Bahamut, Doomtrain, Magus Sisters, Jumbo Cactaur, Anima, Tonberry King, and thats all i could think of right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-11, 11:35 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
im sorry but im just a ff7 freak i would have to say knights of the round these kguys guys kick ass how could you not like it.it does over 20,000 damage and you just cant get better with the cinamatics.its the top of the line man
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The FINKTER is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe FINKTER is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The FINKTER

Posted 2002-06-12, 06:07 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
well, in FF8, Eden does(in my game) over 45,000dmg... not to mention the cool movie scene... not saying Eden is better... just saying he is pretty cool also.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-12, 07:51 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
after playing for a while now with the magus sisters, its pretty clear that they're the most powerful summon in any FF. The only thing in the game that can be more powerful than them is yojimbo's ultimate attack, and that costs millions of gil. They fight separately, heal eachother, know pretty much every spell in the game, and can stay out there practically forever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-06-13, 07:15 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
yes... thats true...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-23, 07:35 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
I like Eden from FF8
Knights of the Round in FF7
Ark in FF9
Odin in FF7
Well, them are my favoites!
~Zero Legend~
The unknown legend of Hell

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZeroX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZeroX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZeroX

Posted 2002-06-24, 08:02 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
I didnt really like eden in looks but his power and his movie scene rocked! Takes abit(the movie scene) but WOO HOO u can boost him up FULL and attack enemies at their FULLEST!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-24, 08:03 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Talk abotu Boost goes UP
~Zero Legend~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZeroX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZeroX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZeroX

Posted 2002-06-24, 08:06 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
If you like all summons... u would really love the FF10 summons since u can actually control them instead of them just using their attack and leave...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-24, 08:10 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
I aint got a PS2
~Zero Legend~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZeroX

Posted 2002-06-24, 08:11 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
really? u are a guy? lol jk bro. And u should get PS2 ASAP
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-06-25, 06:38 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Im saving up...it's so hard just mowing lawns for 5$ >.< It's the best I can find
~Zero Legend~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZeroX

Posted 2002-06-25, 03:18 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
are u serious? Ok, ok, wait a min... u live in the states right? Cuz i live in canada, and im only gr7 and can get 20$ per few hours of working in like a convenience store...
or even get them for doin chores(really worth it cuz i dont have much to do) and i get 10 per week but still, u do practically no work to get em.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-11, 04:24 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Quote:
Originally posted by I)ark_Pheonix
If you like all summons... u would really love the FF10 summons since u can actually control them instead of them just using their attack and leave...
well, now that you mention it,

some people, myself included, think that putting in a summon that can take hp damage (as in FF8 and 10) makes it less important to have strong characters and takes away a bit from the necessity to have a party in which all your characters are strong (come on, how many of you people actually use khimari ). It's debatable, but personally, id like to see summons attack once if there are any.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

mightychicken

Posted 2002-07-11, 06:33 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
well, wut u have just said is true... but in FF8 and 10, their summons always die in one shot when fighting like bosses, so i dont think its that bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-11, 07:18 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Ark in FF9 was tooo damn long. I personally like Yojimbo heheh short and sweet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-07-12, 01:51 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
I didn't like Ark because he transforms into this badass robot...and then just kinda stands there. His limbs don't move at all, he just stays in that neutral upright position.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel