Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Help me lose weight
Posted 2008-11-07, 01:29 PM
I need to lose weight so badly. Last summer i was 170 pound now i weight 230 pound that bad for tall guy. Tell me how to lose weight without using diet pills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2008-11-07, 01:33 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "Help me lose weight"
Diet and exercise baby!

What currently is a normal meal for you each day? What is everything you consume on a daily basis?

How much exercise do you get per week?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-07, 01:49 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Diet and exercise baby! What..."
you'd have to do more than just be eating a few meals a day, low down on snacking, and just do alot of cardio exercise.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-11-07, 01:52 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "Help me lose weight"
Speaking of weight loss pills, does anybody know of any good ones that actually work?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-07, 01:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Speaking of weight loss pills, does..."
Adderall is prescribed for weight loss, sometimes. I can verify that it works.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-07, 03:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Adderall is prescribed for weight loss,..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Adderall is prescribed for weight loss, sometimes. I can verify that it works.
I lost 20 pounds last semester from that shit. I bulked up to a healthy 180, and that's where I plan to stay.

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2008-11-07 at 06:10 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-11-07, 04:46 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I lost 20 pounds last semester from..."
Adderall will do it, no doubt.

How tall are you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-07, 06:09 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Adderall will do it, no doubt. How..."
If you're referring to me, I'm 6'1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-11-07, 01:58 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Speaking of weight loss pills, does..."
I know of some but you have to get a prescription for them.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-10, 08:32 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Speaking of weight loss pills, does..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Speaking of weight loss pills, does anybody know of any good ones that actually work?
Phentermine/adipex

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-11-08, 04:10 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "Help me lose weight"
Do your best to not eat sugar (carbs) and fat in the same meal, that's the easiest way to gain weight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-11-10, 01:43 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Do your best to not eat sugar (carbs)..."
stuff taking pills to lose weight. a huge waste of money imo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-11-10, 05:41 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "stuff taking pills to lose weight. a..."
There is an OTC diet pill that is FDA approved, Alli. I don't know what the deal is, but from what I've heard, it seems pretty much like lactose, because it will make you shit a lot when you eat fatty/unhealthy food.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-06-11, 11:43 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "Help me lose weight"
hey i got a great way of losing weight: stop eating everything in fucking sight you bloated whale
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ShadowFox22 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShadowFox22 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ShadowFox22

Posted 2009-06-12, 09:32 AM in reply to ShadowFox22's post starting "hey i got a great way of losing weight:..."
Hey I got a great idea for new members that don't know what they're doing: There is a place for flaming, and that is the Flame Forum. In the future, direct your flames there so we don't have to ban you.

kthx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-06-13, 08:34 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hey I got a great idea for new members..."
Fuck that, I thought it was pretty funny, and clearly (s)he meant it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-06-14, 04:57 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Fuck that, I thought it was pretty..."
There are at least 3 people in this thread that are 6'1", and I'm one of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-14, 10:19 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There are at least 3 people in this..."
6'2" a lil extra.

What what.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied