Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Kenpo and Gutter are my Heroes
Posted 2006-03-14, 02:58 PM
I have come to the realization that these two guys are the bomb. I think everyone should worship them and be careful not to piss them off, since they really are bad-ass. They are the greatest!!!!! EVER!!!!! and I mean it!!! End of story.....
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-14, 03:06 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post "Kenpo and Gutter are my Heroes"
Penis envy?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-03-14, 03:50 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Penis envy?"
sue_13 said:
Penis envy?
Either that, or Kenpo or Gutter found glory's computer logged onto Zel already.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-03-14, 03:54 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Either that, or Kenpo or Gutter found..."
Delong is the smartest man alive!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-14, 04:07 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Delong is the smartest man alive!"
Of course, but we knew that already.

However that last post was by the real Glory, because he called me Delong. Kenpo and Gutter never played xbox live with me so they wouldnt know to call me delong...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-03-14, 07:43 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Of course, but we knew that already. ;)..."
Till you return!
You getting to play any games at all?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-14, 09:08 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Till you return! You getting to play..."
SYG is a sly one. You should be a private eye.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-03-14, 09:57 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "SYG is a sly one. You should be a..."
I don't think you should question glory's initial post. It seems to be pretty accurate. I think kenpo would agree with me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-03-15, 03:21 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Of course, but we knew that already. ;)..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
Of course, but we knew that already.

However that last post was by the real Glory, because he called me Delong. Kenpo and Gutter never played xbox live with me so they wouldnt know to call me delong...

Either that or SYG can see ip addresses which could easily tell him alot about who was posting from where. Just a thought. Not that i doubt SYG's ability to be clairvoyant but........
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2006-03-15, 07:23 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "Either that or SYG can see ip addresses..."
I told Gutter that he spelled everything right and everyone would know it was't Glory.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-03-15, 08:42 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "Either that or SYG can see ip addresses..."
tidus2005 said:
Either that or SYG can see ip addresses which could easily tell him alot about who was posting from where. Just a thought. Not that i doubt SYG's ability to be clairvoyant but........
I couldve done some researched and checked IP's... but I didn't need it, I just used my noggin, it wasa common sense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-03-15, 08:44 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "Either that or SYG can see ip addresses..."
tidus2005 said:
Maybe, but we were on glory's new computer, and I doubt SYG cares enough about any of this bullshit to take the time to look-up IP addresses. SYG, if you do, maybe you could pin-point an address on Willkill. I might be willing to take a road trip!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-03-15, 09:13 AM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "Maybe, but we were on glory's new..."
Common sense is something that alot of people are lacking. Take willkill for example.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-03-15, 10:14 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Penis envy?"
sue_13 said:
Penis envy?
Confirmed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-16, 11:41 PM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "Maybe, but we were on glory's new..."
GutterMind said:
Maybe, but we were on glory's new computer, and I doubt SYG cares enough about any of this bullshit to take the time to look-up IP addresses. SYG, if you do, maybe you could pin-point an address on Willkill. I might be willing to take a road trip!
Should just be a 3-5 hour drive for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-16, 11:42 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "Common sense is something that alot of..."
kenpo sensei said:
Common sense is something that alot of people are lacking. Take willkill for example.
I'm the talk of the town nowadays. Want an autograph?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-17, 12:24 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm the talk of the town nowadays. ..."
Not particularly.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-03-17, 06:47 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Not particularly."
Liar!

I do I do!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-17, 09:47 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Liar! I do I do!!!"
3 payments of $13.95 will get you your own autograph.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-17, 09:53 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "3 payments of $13.95 will get you your..."
Who I do make the check out to? Dr. Kill?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied