Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

New Ladder Only r/w's announced
Posted 2004-12-10, 06:16 PM
Fucking gay that its ladder only. Death looks like a pimp r/w. Ima pay one of my friend to make it.

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/ite...ords.shtml#new
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-12-10, 06:41 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "New Ladder Only r/w's announced"
Some of the Rune requirements are rather insane, and half of them are worthless, whereas most of the ones that take junk Runes are fairly good. O_o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-12-10, 07:03 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Some of the Rune requirements are..."
omfg
I wanna play on ladder now

This is the new zealot armor: Fortitude
20% Chance To Cast Level 15 Chilling Armor when Struck
+25% Faster Cast Rate
+300% Enhanced Damage
+200% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
+ To Life (Based on Character Level)
Replenish Life +7
+5% To Maximum Lightning Resist
All Resistances +25-30 (varies)
Damage Reduced By 7
12% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
+1 To Light Radius

+300% eDamage

Grief
5 Socket Swords/Axes
Eth + Tir + Lo + Mal + Ral
35% Chance To Cast Level 15 Venom On Striking
+30-40% Increased Attack Speed (varies)
Damage +340-400 (varies)
Ignore Target's Defense
+25% Target Defense
+1.875 (per character level)% Damage To Demons (Based on Character Level)
Adds 5-30 Fire Damage
-20-25% To Enemy Poison Resistance (varies)
20% Deadly Strike
Prevent Monster Heal
+2 To Mana After Each Kill
+11 Life After Each Kill

Damage +340-400 (varies) = bugged damage for a smiter??

Anyone got ladder mf gear to donate to me? or trade?

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag

Last edited by ExT; 2004-12-10 at 07:21 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-12-10, 07:25 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Some of the Rune requirements are..."
Vollstrecker said:
Some of the Rune requirements are rather insane, and half of them are worthless, whereas most of the ones that take junk Runes are fairly good. O_o
Yeah check out Spirit. Doesn't look so hot as a weapon (though could be a poor mans HOTO) but as a shield for a pvp caster?....Dang...+2 skills, fcr...fhr, life...some resists...and highest rune is an AMN????? Might be the ultimate solution for the DF - Homo debate on another thread (block like a with a homo and get FCR? Who needs resists of a homo or the extra skill with a df that badly?) with a little of the best of both worlds and far cheaper to get too.

Voice of Reason...guess what my pvm freezadin will use now hmm?

Last Wish....bad ass if you can get by the fact there's no IAS on it. Phaseblade and now you have an awesome mf weapon that just crushes opposition between might, ED, and the massive CB bonus...too bad though the requirements are such that if you can afford it then why the hell would you need a weapon like that anyways? For pvp though this might rival the eth botd if you use fanaticism or can reach the IAS a different way (totally BM of course with the massive LT as well).

Overall there looks like a lot of neat potential here....unfortunately a lot of it is either overpriced or overshadowed by other things already out there...still interested to see what the words with a "?" do...

EDIT:

Yes its good to be one of the few ladder only players here ;-)

Last edited by DamonGalos; 2004-12-10 at 07:28 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2004-12-10, 08:11 PM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "Yeah check out Spirit. Doesn't look so..."
geez, the runewords are SO GOOD lol wow but SO EXPENSIVE i wonder what they mean with the ?, does that mean the really don't know or is it like a mystery
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-12-10, 10:35 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "geez, the runewords are SO GOOD lol wow..."
This sucks ladder is just getting good for me and the economy is just right and then they have to go an do this... there goes the economy... ive already seen prices go crazy for Lo runes... why didnt i think of stocking up on a few Lo runes :-(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MasterTy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMasterTy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MasterTy

Posted 2004-12-10, 11:32 PM in reply to MasterTy's post starting "This sucks ladder is just getting good..."
MasterTy said:
This sucks ladder is just getting good for me and the economy is just right and then they have to go an do this... there goes the economy... ive already seen prices go crazy for Lo runes... why didnt i think of stocking up on a few Lo runes :-(
I think its good because it means the "high runes" will probably be traded closer to 1 for 1 now as more of them have a decent use. So actually in the end it might be easier to get the runes to make that rune word you wanted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2004-12-11, 11:38 AM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "I think its good because it means the..."
Anyone who plays Ladder want to try out the '?' runewords? I am guessing that half of them are shit, 1/4 of them are decent, and the other 1/4 of them are godly. But who knows...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-12-11, 02:29 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Anyone who plays Ladder want to try out..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Anyone who plays Ladder want to try out the '?' runewords? I am guessing that half of them are shit, 1/4 of them are decent, and the other 1/4 of them are godly. But who knows...

HoH...here so you and anyone else doesn't have to guess with the exception of maybe one runeword. (This isn't my site just something I found)

http://www.knight-rider.org/%7Eturtl.../runewords.php
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DamonGalos

Posted 2004-12-11, 04:20 PM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "HoH...here so you and anyone else..."
Thanks man. Holy shit, just think about having a Paladin with Fortitude, Phoenix sheild, and Last Wish/Phoenix Weapon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-12-11, 04:44 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Thanks man. Holy shit, just think about..."
Indeed, faith & last wish sure looking cool...
i just don't want to know what this will result in

Phoenix 4 Socket Weapons/Shields Vex + Vex + Lo + Jah ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-12-11, 07:37 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "Indeed, faith & last wish sure looking..."
Here's the new shield:

Spirit 4 Socket Swords/Shields Tal + Thul + Ort + Amn +2 To All Skills
+25-35% Faster Cast Rate (varies)
+55% Faster Hit Recovery
+15% Enhanced Defense
+250 Defense Vs. Missile
+22 To Vitality
+89-112 To Mana (varies)
Cold Resist +35%
Lightning Resist +35%
+3-8 Magic Absorb (varies)
Attacker Takes Damage of 14
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-12-12, 12:29 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Here's the new shield: Spirit 4..."
Medieval Bob said:
Here's the new shield:

Spirit 4 Socket Swords/Shields Tal + Thul + Ort + Amn +2 To All Skills
+25-35% Faster Cast Rate (varies)
+55% Faster Hit Recovery
+15% Enhanced Defense
+250 Defense Vs. Missile
+22 To Vitality
+89-112 To Mana (varies)
Cold Resist +35%
Lightning Resist +35%
+3-8 Magic Absorb (varies)
Attacker Takes Damage of 14
Its a very good shield and darn cheap too relative to its counterparts/rivals. The thing is Im not convinced its _the_ shield like HoZ was for so many different paladins or what homo and DF is for necros (partially because you can still socket those and add something else that you might need or give yourself better options on other areas of gear)....I could see it being of definate use to sorcs/druids/trappers though. Depends on the build of course and your other gear i guess.

But don't get me wrong...Spirit is far cheaper to attain and can be used at lower levels than the others.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DamonGalos

Posted 2004-12-12, 02:31 AM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "Its a very good shield and darn cheap..."
i agree with you, this shield will prob be used for MF-ing or lowlvl/lowbudget
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-12-12, 07:54 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "i agree with you, this shield will prob..."
Damn... Phoenix and fortitude are gonna wreck melee just like levi and EDC did...

Good for me i just quit melee
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-12-12, 09:47 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Damn... Phoenix and fortitude are gonna..."
GEEkZ said:
Damn... Phoenix and fortitude are gonna wreck melee just like levi and EDC did...

Good for me i just quit melee
Wreck melee? I assume you mean make it closer to being 1-2 hit kills (like hammer or charge). If I misunderstand and you mean wreck as in making them not viable I disagree looking at all the different runewords for weapons.

(Personally I sill want to know what Oblivion does....thats such a cool name for a weapon or armor)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DamonGalos

Posted 2004-12-12, 09:59 AM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "Wreck melee? I assume you mean make it..."
If i was a blizz developer, i'd create a candy cane weapon that has stats like a mix of BotD and Azurewrath... just for fun... well, someone please take shots of the new RW's and post em !!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-12-12, 11:00 AM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "Wreck melee? I assume you mean make it..."
Is Oblivion even a runeword? I personally wanna see what Pride does...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-12-12, 11:26 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Is Oblivion even a runeword? I..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Is Oblivion even a runeword? I personally wanna see what Pride does...

Its not a released runeword. A long time ago back in .07 I think it was (correct me if I'm wrong on the history) when the runeword combos and potential names were still available to the "hackers" (Im not a hacker I dont understand any of this really) I think someone cracked the game and found the list of words (you can find the list on Diabloii.net I think among other places). Since then the combos have been changed of many of the released runewords when they were finally activated but the actual names have remained the same. Theres a long long list of them...Oblivion was merely one of the still non-activated words.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DamonGalos

Posted 2004-12-12, 01:47 PM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "Its not a released runeword. A long..."
sounds pretty interesting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar