Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Do you lose sleep because of Diablo?
Posted 2003-06-29, 01:50 AM
Do you lose sleep because of Diablo II? I used to, I used to be on a schedule of stay up until 7:30 AM, go to sleep, wake up at 3:00 PM, play Diablo II, and it just kept repeating until school started. That doesn't happen now because my "step-father" is a dickhead and has a router that shuts off my internet connection at 11:00 PM. So, me staying up until 7:30 isn't an option, unless I'm really, really bored.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2003-06-29, 02:32 AM in reply to symnzXx's post "Do you lose sleep because of Diablo?"
for 6 months I couldn't sleep.. with insomnia nothing is real,everything is far away, everything is a copy of a copy of a copy...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JacksWastedLife is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJacksWastedLife is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JacksWastedLife

Posted 2003-06-29, 04:32 AM in reply to symnzXx's post "Do you lose sleep because of Diablo?"
This is Diablo General Chat sorry we can not help you. If you look on the back of the expansion box there is a help line number. I'm sure one of the good samaritans there will be able to offer you cups of tea and biscuits and a friendly chat to help you through this problem. Seek Professional Help.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-06-29, 04:54 AM in reply to symnzXx's post "Do you lose sleep because of Diablo?"
I used to play everyday till 8 wake up at 4 go out for a few hours come back and restart the routine, but i cant anymore now, ive got responsibilities...thats why bots are made
The most important word in the english dictionary is - WHY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
immortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenimmortal_king is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

immortal_king

Posted 2003-06-29, 04:17 PM in reply to symnzXx's post "Do you lose sleep because of Diablo?"
symnzXx said:
Do you lose sleep because of Diablo II?
No
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-06-29, 05:51 PM in reply to symnzXx's post "Do you lose sleep because of Diablo?"
Im not that obsessed...yet. :O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-06-29, 05:55 PM in reply to symnzXx's post "Do you lose sleep because of Diablo?"
Diablo2 was never good enough to waste more than 2-3 hours a day with.

Everquest was and I sometimes didn't sleep for 1 or 2 days playing it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mazuli is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMazuli is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mazuli

Posted 2003-06-29, 06:06 PM in reply to symnzXx's post "Do you lose sleep because of Diablo?"
Oh my god, don't even get me started on everquest. Even if the game was free, I wouldn't play it. When I played it, I had like 3 lvl 60 characters(back when that was the cap), and played it almost nonstop. Rarely did I more than 4 hours of sleep before I was back playing it. Since then, I made a pact never to play it again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-29, 08:01 PM in reply to symnzXx's post "Do you lose sleep because of Diablo?"
I might when 1.10 comes out, depends on how it is then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-29, 09:41 PM in reply to symnzXx's post "Do you lose sleep because of Diablo?"
Im with Tacoz i might lose sleep when 1.10 comes out but from the beginning i lost sleep for probably a month sleeping at 12am to 1am.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-06-29, 09:49 PM in reply to symnzXx's post "Do you lose sleep because of Diablo?"
I used to lay in bed up till 3:00 think about a cool new char to make. Now I play about 10 mins a day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-06-29, 10:10 PM in reply to symnzXx's post "Do you lose sleep because of Diablo?"
Now that I have good stuff. The game is really boring. I enjoy first person shooters now more than Diablo type games. Plus I was once "hooked" on Diablo but if I was as hooked as you people are, I would suggest not playing the game for a little bit and go out and get some pussy or something. That will take you off Diablo really fast, you can count on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-06-29, 10:33 PM in reply to symnzXx's post "Do you lose sleep because of Diablo?"
I don't play for more than 3-4 hours each day...so, no, I don't lose sleep.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-29, 10:36 PM in reply to symnzXx's post "Do you lose sleep because of Diablo?"
I've played an average of 0 seconds a day for the last few months.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-30, 01:21 PM in reply to symnzXx's post "Do you lose sleep because of Diablo?"
same as sen here, only about 2-4 hours a day/night for me
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-30, 05:50 PM in reply to symnzXx's post "Do you lose sleep because of Diablo?"
I play 1-2 hours a day. When the 1.10 patch comes out(if it ever does). I will probably lose a little the first week,but there is more to life than Diablo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zman

Posted 2003-06-30, 08:06 PM in reply to symnzXx's post "Do you lose sleep because of Diablo?"
I used to play this game. Now I'm hooked on SWG. I had like ao_ith, 40 hexes, bugged shaft w/ 40/15 max jewel, bugged strings, ber ss, cham shako, war travs, chaos noose ammy, white rings, white gloves, 2 +3 to warcry spears. Man, my barb had it all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-30, 08:54 PM in reply to symnzXx's post "Do you lose sleep because of Diablo?"
My dad does the same thing, he turns off the router so i cant connect..the thing he doesnt know is that i know how to turn it on lol (he just turns the power off the router!! does he really think im that much of a dumbfuck not to know how to press a power button???)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-06-30, 09:13 PM in reply to symnzXx's post "Do you lose sleep because of Diablo?"
lol spector, i never lost sleep because of diablo or any game in that fact
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-06-30, 09:37 PM in reply to symnzXx's post "Do you lose sleep because of Diablo?"
i used to splay like 10 hours a day than i stoped playing like 5 months ago cuz it was boring(always same sh1t)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kevinlekiller