Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Lightbulb Arcade tourney: Round two
Posted 2009-07-14, 01:37 PM
I am starting another Slingo tournament. Slingo Delux will be the game played. Get in there and get signed up!!

There are 7 spots remaining, and anybody who wants to join up can. Let's get this shit going guys.

http://zelaron.com/forum/arcade.php?...ourney&tid=171

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-07-14, 02:12 PM in reply to D3V's post "Arcade tourney: Round two"
I joined. Go go go.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-07-14, 02:23 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I joined. Go go go."
We need more go gogogo.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-07-14, 02:48 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "We need more go gogogo."
I'll play!
How do you play...?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-15, 07:00 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'll play! How do you play...?"
It's a bingo slot machine.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-07-15, 07:36 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'll play! How do you play...?"
You can test out the game now while we're still waiting for people to join.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-07-15, 08:10 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'll play! How do you play...?"
Ehow said:

Spin to begin your play. Watch as your spin results fill your cards, plus you'll earn free spins and Jokers while you are continuously playing Slingo.

Match numbers from the entire board, not just one column in the mixed matrix mode. All matches win more points

Acquire more than one joker and you add more bonus points.

edited from ehow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-07-15, 08:11 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "edited from ehow."
We still have some spots available. About to start spamming profiles.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-08-05, 03:24 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "We still have some spots available...."
Are you starting a new Slingo Deluxe tournament for four people, then? The other one is sat there with two free spots still...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny