Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post WHy?
Posted 2003-10-08, 10:06 PM
No, I'm not d3v coming and flaming d2 in its own forum.

I just wanna know why you people still play this game? What do you find "fun" in it? I used to be addicted to hell with this game. Now its just not fun, not boring, not anything to me .

GIVE ME SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWORD TO IN LIFe!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-10-09, 01:04 AM in reply to kaos's post "WHy?"
I just wanna see the 1.10 vampire/wolf sprite
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-09, 06:09 AM in reply to kaos's post "WHy?"
I think its the infinite variety of treasure that keeps people coming back. But I think once you get all of the Uber and bugged items... you've peaked and the game does lose it's appeal like any other game -once you master it there isn't any challenge and you move on to the next new thing. But Diablo can be a lot like gambling - you keep killin meph or pindle hoping you hit the Jackpot and a WF or something falls. But like I said -once you have it all there really isn't much to look forward to. I think there are people who get off on the PK end of it - but you'd think that quake or Unreal would be more satisfying in that respect.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nippletwister

Posted 2003-10-09, 08:17 AM in reply to kaos's post "WHy?"
i used to be really addicted to it about a month ago or so but then i got my liscene and a car. now i am out doing things with friends and i only play maybe 2 times a week.i have realized that d2 is just totally sucks. it is just so repeatative i like playing wc3 frozen throne, because each game is unique becuase you cant always have the same stratey due to your teamates might want to do some thing else.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-10-09, 08:25 PM in reply to kaos's post "WHy?"
its the clear truth that this game ownz so much, thats why people keep on playing cuzz once you done with one char build move on to the next..
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon