Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Question Zelaron freestyle
Posted 2009-05-18, 11:19 AM
where you at thanatos and MJ?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-19, 09:51 AM in reply to D3V's post "Zelaron freestyle"
What the fuck? That's racist!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-05-19, 10:23 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "What the fuck? That's racist!"
how so/

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-19, 11:29 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "how so/"
Gettin on my browser and goin to zel
Tried gettin to my computer and almost fell
Must be those xanax I just ate
Oh shit now I'm going for jail bait

Time to pop a couple more in sight
Nothing wrong if I don't remember right?
Blaze up a blunt and add some spice
It's an asian bitch maybe I'll buy her some rice

I'm stumblin from side to side
Intoxication is nothin' to hide
I can't even tell up from down
But I must be doin somethin' right, by the way she sounds!

Almost there just a bit more
She's got no idea what's in store
Finished up, now back to zel
I've got one hell of a story to tell

/thread

Last edited by -Spector-; 2009-05-19 at 11:35 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-05-19, 12:06 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Gettin on my browser and goin to zel..."
not bad not bad: i wrote this all down yesterday while bored..

its at a fast pace, like nas:

ima an animal, cannibal only understandable by the man they call hannibal
lecter, tryin to giv-me-a-lecture about my complection
tryin to make my mistakes into corrections
but he dont see no reflection of my expressions i put down in this recession
he should consider me a blessin, but my confessin is stressin the haters reception-
so much I might have to impress em, flip switch it bait em and add some subtraction
thats what they do with 2009 affirmative action, but I dont have no hatred for my brothers in Rowanda
I flipped the polls this year and voted for Obama
whats with all the drama?

you must not've gotten my invitation, these fakeasses still in the state of incubation
they like a constant constipation, a conversation with no persuasion,
with my skills i prove evasion, im bout to take a vacaaaaytttioonnn
im like a man on a mission, as im promotin my decisions through my vision
or your television, i slap as**es without permission, dont give a shi* who im dissin
as long as they stay in my peripheral, ima stay cynical
ima give these haters some medication like benedryl
or some robatussin, ima keep the fussin

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-19, 12:23 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "not bad not bad: i wrote this all down..."
Not bad, not bad, reminds me of Eminem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-05-19, 12:47 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Not bad, not bad, reminds me of Eminem."
Ton of influence for sure, ima scribble up a little jingle with zelaron references now I guess, lol.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-19, 07:09 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Gettin on my browser and goin to zel..."
-Spector- said:
Gettin on my browser and goin to zel
Tried gettin to my computer and almost fell
Must be those xanax I just ate
Oh shit now I'm going for jail bait

Time to pop a couple more in sight
Nothing wrong if I don't remember right?
Blaze up a blunt and add some spice
It's an asian bitch maybe I'll buy her some rice

I'm stumblin from side to side
Intoxication is nothin' to hide
I can't even tell up from down
But I must be doin somethin' right, by the way she sounds!

Almost there just a bit more
She's got no idea what's in store
Finished up, now back to zel
I've got one hell of a story to tell

/thread
That's leet as fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-19, 07:09 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "not bad not bad: i wrote this all down..."
D3V said: [Goto]
not bad not bad: i wrote this all down yesterday while bored..

its at a fast pace, like nas:

ima an animal, cannibal only understandable by the man they call hannibal
lecter, tryin to giv-me-a-lecture about my complection
tryin to make my mistakes into corrections
but he dont see no reflection of my expressions i put down in this recession
he should consider me a blessin, but my confessin is stressin the haters reception-
so much I might have to impress em, flip switch it bait em and add some subtraction
thats what they do with 2009 affirmative action, but I dont have no hatred for my brothers in Rowanda
I flipped the polls this year and voted for Obama
whats with all the drama?

you must not've gotten my invitation, these fakeasses still in the state of incubation
they like a constant constipation, a conversation with no persuasion,
with my skills i prove evasion, im bout to take a vacaaaaytttioonnn
im like a man on a mission, as im promotin my decisions through my vision
or your television, i slap as**es without permission, dont give a shi* who im dissin
as long as they stay in my peripheral, ima stay cynical
ima give these haters some medication like benedryl
or some robatussin, ima keep the fussin
Eminem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-20, 07:15 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Eminem."
When the hell is the rebellion gonna start?
Talking bout it - don't make it happen,
I'd rather sit here basking in my glorious farts.

Starting with devin and spector
coming down to the king,
amazon that is, who said unto thee:
two weeks and I am out this b
unless you all post in multiples of three

Is he really gonna leave, all of this history we see
and read - and laugh - and write about it
the good ol times, I guess they werent for you
just like black jesus youll leave us for sure

Unless things change - I can see the end
but maybe, just maybe there is hope around the bend
be creative, share your thoughts
four times a day this shit aint hard

Thats it - I am doing being a bard.

sorry I have no concept of rap, thats my best freestyle without planning a rhyme in advance
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-20, 07:20 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "When the hell is the rebellion gonna..."
hell yeah man, its not bad.. zelaron is difficult.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-21, 02:57 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "What the fuck? That's racist!"
I actually have two tracks mixed with instrumentals I found on youtube, I'm wanting to post them on here, but i'm going to have to wait a bit. im about to let my girlfriend listen to it for the first time, and a few family members/friends to see what they honestly think about it. If I dont get a ton of thumbs down immideately, i'll go ahead and throw it up on here.. but who knows?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-22, 12:37 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I actually have two tracks mixed with..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I actually have two tracks mixed with instrumentals I found on youtube, I'm wanting to post them on here, but i'm going to have to wait a bit. im about to let my girlfriend listen to it for the first time, and a few family members/friends to see what they honestly think about it. If I dont get a ton of thumbs down immideately, i'll go ahead and throw it up on here.. but who knows?
You have you known longer, Zelaron Gaming Forum or your girlfriend, friends and family? Zelaron of course. So just post them here and we will give the thumbs up or down for you to show to your friends/family/gf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-06-02, 11:11 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "You have you known longer, Zelaron..."
This shit was garbage, idk wtf I was thinking. Uncollected thoughts scrambled onto this mess, haha. Yuck, next post is better.

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2009-09-16 at 02:45 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-09-16, 02:40 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "This shit was garbage, idk wtf I was..."
BORKED

I got bored and wrote this the other day, lol.

(0:24 starting point)

i got the pedal to the floor, with some bitches in the back
drinkin sparks, smokin dro, what you know about that
and im higher than a kite, and my flows just are so tight
im too drunk to ride a bike, but just that much to hit on dykes
give this shit my own damn try, im just a normal kind of guy
if you really like my shit then this shit you might just buy
middle finger to the sky, wave it up and wave it high
if you think I give a shit, I just laugh and drive on by
ima drive while im high, and ima die when im high
dont gotta autotune my voice, no need to synthasize
cuz that shit just sounds so fake, and i'd rather it be dank
laughin-at all you bitches while i'm stackin up my bank

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V