Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

KOTOR online?
Posted 2007-07-16, 07:48 PM
Not personally an uber-fan, but my buddy was asking me to try to keep my finger on the pulse of this, as his wife permits him to keep his finger on her pregnant-ass pulse only.
At any rate, anybody heard any news about this so-called online KOTOR3?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-16, 08:50 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post "KOTOR online?"
He should kick her pregnant ass in the gut.

That's all I have to add, but yeah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-16, 08:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He should kick her pregnant ass in the..."
She's been a real bitch to him lately. He said he dropped a "c-bomb" on her the other day (from the story I got, it was justified), then she tried to jump out of the car at a red light.

I'm so glad I'm single.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-16, 08:59 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "She's been a real bitch to him lately. ..."
heh

I'm glad my girl isn't completely nuts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-16, 09:26 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "She's been a real bitch to him lately. ..."
Vault Dweller said:
She's been a real bitch to him lately. He said he dropped a "c-bomb" on her the other day (from the story I got, it was justified), then she tried to jump out of the car at a red light.

I'm so glad I'm single.
Well, she is somewhat understandable, being pregnant and all. Pregnant women are nuts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-16, 09:51 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post "KOTOR online?"
Wow, I love KOTOR I & II (I actually just got them again the other day, although I don't really have time to play) so I hope this works out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-07-17, 08:13 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well, she is somewhat understandable,..."
I must admit I did some psycho things when I was pgt....yea. But I don't care what anyone says, what Kaneda did in return (and to cause it) WILL NEVER be justified....I just try not to think about it.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-17, 08:44 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Wow, I love KOTOR I & II (I actually..."
GravitonSurge said:
Wow, I love KOTOR I & II (I actually just got them again the other day, although I don't really have time to play) so I hope this works out.
Agreed, the KOTOR games are pretty awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-17, 08:44 AM in reply to klo's post starting "I must admit I did some psycho things..."
klo said:
I must admit I did some psycho things when I was pgt....yea. But I don't care what anyone says, what Kaneda did in return (and to cause it) WILL NEVER be justified....I just try not to think about it.
Just ignore it, it never happened if you don't acknowledge it, obviously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-17, 08:50 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Just ignore it, it never happened if..."
Well im not going to be oblivious to the way he was, I'm just going to remember that since she was like (what, 2mos, 3 maybe) he's been a great dad/fiance. It is hard to not bring it up because when I was pregnant I was sooo extreemly sensitive and it was a time in my life that should have been different, but that was then, this is now...and he's doing great. Just hoping that whatever it was that came across him is gone.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-17, 02:58 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Well im not going to be oblivious to..."
Um, don't laugh, but what is KOTOR?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-17, 03:13 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Um, don't laugh, but what is KOTOR?"
Knights of the old Republic (I think). It's a Star Wars game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-17, 03:19 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Knights of the old Republic (I think)...."
Oh I see. What platform?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-17, 03:51 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Um, don't laugh, but what is KOTOR?"
It's ok, i didn't know either :P
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-07-17, 03:52 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Oh I see. What platform?"
Console and PC, AFAIKIMOLMAO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-07-18, 02:12 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Console and PC, AFAIKIMOLMAO"
I played the first Knights of the Old Republic. Though I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan, I'll admit that BioWare did a pretty good job with it. When LucasArts decided the second game should be made, BioWare was working on Jade Empire (which pretty much roundhouse kicked lots of ass), so they recommended that Obsidian Entertainment design KOTOR II. From what I've heard, it is "the best unfinished game ever made." By unfinished, I'm referring to quests that cannot be completed and doors that don't open, simply because the developers were rushed to meet a release deadline. Again, since I haven't played the game, my knowledge of it is secondhand.
Anyway, I guess there's been some rumor of an online sequel, so my buddy, who really isn't allowed out of his house much anymore (see "bitch wife" above), got kind of misty when he stumbled across this bit of internet gossip. I was just wondering if anyone here had heard anything about it.

Oh, and before anyone jumps down my throat for calling a pregnant girl a bitch, believe me, she was a controlling bitch before the whole "getting knocked up" fiasco, so this behavior is not necessarily due to pregnant lady hormones.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-18, 01:22 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I played the first Knights of the Old..."
lol, all women can be...i'm still a bitch sometimes but its not like there's not reasoning. its ALL about communication. :P
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-09-10, 06:15 PM in reply to klo's post starting "lol, all women can be...i'm still a..."
There is no reason when it comes to wasting energy and time. Do not downplay your wasteful behavior! It makes you weak! Learn from it.

Yes I heard about KOTOR3 in my new magazine it wasn't at the last E3 but I heard LucasArts say nothing about NOT doing it, in fact they seemed more than happy when BioWare said they might take it up and they said they were going to make it online if they do make it. So just pray it's made since thats all that matters at this point.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-09-10, 06:54 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "There is no reason when it comes to..."
Please God let it happen. Bioware does an awesome job with those games. -Potential- WOW wounder right there. Bioware is a big name and not that far off blizzard I bet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-10, 08:59 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post "KOTOR online?"
God I loved both those games. At third would be awesome, I think I'll go play them again.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe