Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

crappy computer
Posted 2008-08-17, 04:46 PM
i hate the computer i am forced to use for games. it crashes at lest 5 times a week. the ram im using is bout to go on me. we have another computer but i can not play games on it " because games bring in viruses" like what the heck myspace has more viruses in it then there is viruses are in the world im getting tired of using it but if i trash it then i cant play games anymore so im stuck between a hard place and a rock
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-17, 04:51 PM in reply to jamer123's post "crappy computer"
take a magnet and when no one is looking crack open the tower and stick it on the motherboard. then when their computer goes out - laugh at them and slam your door Or you can do what i did, which is figure out the password of the other computer, and lock it down until they agree to let you use it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-17, 05:00 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "take a magnet and when no one is..."
or you can get a job and buy your own you lazy faggot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-08-17, 05:01 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "or you can get a job and buy your own..."
pay for your own school you lazy faggot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-08-17, 05:03 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "pay for your own school you lazy faggot"
you pay for it you lazy faggot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-08-17, 05:12 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "you pay for it you lazy faggot"
Florida does. Hence it being in a deep recession >: D.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-08-17, 05:16 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Florida does. Hence it being in a deep..."
like yo mamas pussay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2008-08-18, 02:43 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "like yo mamas pussay"
your momma gay with your girlfriend
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-18, 05:26 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "your momma gay with your girlfriend"
jamer123 said: [Goto]
your momma gay with your girlfriend

And...killed.

[/thread]

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy