Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Scenario
Posted 2003-11-17, 07:57 PM
I was bored and I thought of a game I play a lot. I call it scenario. There may or may not be a prize, but the person who has the funniest story wins. Here's how it works: I will give you a few items to make a story with. And you can have the story as long or short as you want, all you have to do is use all the items in the story. Now, here are the items for Scenario: nuclear warhead, ET, Fundamentalist Christians, Bush Jr., and an ounce of hashish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:12 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Scenario"
The fundamentlaist christians did an ounce of hashish and hired ET to stick a nuclear warhead up george bush Jr's ass

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2003-11-17 at 08:17 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:17 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Scenario"
uhm...yeah...let's see how the others do >_>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:17 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Scenario"
no no.... et stuck his nuclear warhead up the fundamentalist christians' ass and Bush Jr. sat back in his chair doin his ounce of hashish laughin.... yeah that made no sense
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:18 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Scenario"
ehh...lol...i was just posting some crap...i could make a better story if i wanted...that was basiaclly just a sentence...maybe sometime l8r tonite...lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:20 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Scenario"
ok, rule: you cannot alter another person's story or correct them and you have 2 tries. To win a prize, you need to get a 10/10 (by my standards, which I won't tell you!) The prize is $10. And if you manage to get an 11/10 (impossible, but can be done) you will get $20

Last edited by KagomJack; 2003-11-17 at 08:46 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:21 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Scenario"
what does my 1st one get?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:27 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Scenario"
Total score is 3/10
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2003-11-17, 09:43 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Scenario"
This one time, at band camp, I was walking down the rugged, recently trimmed, mountain path to the observatory to watch stars while listening to Hank Williams Jr. I got to sit next to a girl I like, so I was a little distracted when I missed ET flying overhead on a floating bicycle... She however wasn't distracted at all (), and pointed it out. The kids trying to smoke an ounce of harnish were too intoxicated from the fulfilling aroma of the wonderful drug to even hear us.
"This is my chance!" I thought enthusiastically to myself, so I leaned in for the kiss during this magical, once in a lifetime moment... As our lips connected it was like a nuclear warhead going off in George Bush Jr.'s head... Later that night we went to our cabins... Together... Where we were alone...
"This isn't right, Petey... You can't do this, you cant take advantage..." The fundamentalist Christian inside me said, so I hugged her goodnight, got my walker from beside the bunk bed, and started walking home. "It's all good playa, I needed a change anyway, plus it never would of worked out... Me, big lips, her no teeth, it just wouldn't look right." I silently reflected as I struggled against my creaking bones in the cool Nebrasken air... I tipped my hat to the moon and said "Here's looking at you, kid." As I went on with what was left of my straight pimp-shitten life.

---------------
I was bored. End of story.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-11-18, 08:30 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Scenario"
DaFrigginDoctah gets a 9/10 for his story. Very good story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack