Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Post War against Iraq
Posted 2003-01-24, 05:25 AM
What you think of the attitude from Germany and France opposite the USA? And would a war really help the world? Hm... I don't think so I think the USA only want the oil from Iraq and more might.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-01-24, 05:54 AM in reply to JiDDaR's post "War against Iraq"
This is my view:

We are going to go to war with Iraq to set an example. The only reason those countries are so hostile towards to USA is because they live in such poverty and really have nothing better to do than hate the prosperous USA. Once we dethrone Sadaam and set up a Democracy, Iraq is going to flourish in ways they could only dream of, guaranteed.

Other countries will see this, and hopefully make the change over in a non-hostile manner. Its all just a big scandal that was brought up by anti-war movement pussies that are trying to come up any excuse to get more opposition towards war. The oil factor is nothing more than that, a feeble last attempt to gain support for their movement which they don't realize will cause more harm than good if they were successful.

War is inevitable, but the choice lies in the hands of where? Would you rather go to war with a country like North Korea that has known nuclear capabilities and would probably use them if worse came to worse? Or would you rather take down a 40 year long dictatorship in Iraq and show the rest of the world waht Democracy can really bring to the table?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-24, 09:22 AM in reply to JiDDaR's post "War against Iraq"
Titusfied said:
Once we dethrone Sadaam and set up a Democracy, Iraq is going to flourish in ways they could only dream of, guaranteed.
What the hell? Thats not the United States job to do. The US isn't supposed to go arround killing all the tyrants and converting them to democracy. There are hundreds of tyranical leaders and we can't go arround killing them all just because they are a tyrant... what the hell?

We can't go arround changing some country half way arround the world's government. It should be the PEOPLE who deicide, not some stupid ass government half way around the world from them. And I bet you most of the people would rather have Sadaam as a leader than some prick the United States appoints.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2003-01-25, 01:40 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "War against Iraq"
i agree to hellmonkey , US is a bum man, take care it's own coutry first , in my city there over 500 murder every year wtf is this
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-01-25, 02:08 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "War against Iraq"
Other countries will get mad and will bomb the us..

pwnt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-01-25, 03:16 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "War against Iraq"
Knight-Rider said:
Other countries will get mad and will bomb the us..

pwnt
that i don't believe
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-01-25, 04:35 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "War against Iraq"
Hellmonkeys said:
Titusfied said:
Once we dethrone Sadaam and set up a Democracy, Iraq is going to flourish in ways they could only dream of, guaranteed.
What the hell? Thats not the United States job to do. The US isn't supposed to go arround killing all the tyrants and converting them to democracy. There are hundreds of tyranical leaders and we can't go arround killing them all just because they are a tyrant... what the hell?

We can't go arround changing some country half way arround the world's government. It should be the PEOPLE who deicide, not some stupid ass government half way around the world from them. And I bet you most of the people would rather have Sadaam as a leader than some prick the United States appoints.
It has happened before so what Titusfied said isn't so far fetched, just one example is Rome conquered Germany and introduced them too a united democracy. Also it has happened many other times by Rome, and all other great empires even the US has changed a couple of countrys from Communism or dictatorship too more American Republic/ Democracy. The only thing I hope doesn't happen is that we conquer Iraq, which I don't even think'll happen Because usually when we remove a government we just appoint a member of there country that shares our same view or we let NATO govern it. But back too wut I was saying earlier the only thing I hope that doesn't happen is shit like with Great Britian and there "Brave Heart"...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-08-23, 12:27 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "War against Iraq"
Titusfied said:
We are going to go to war with Iraq to set an example.
Unfortunately so far this is the only real reason I've heard for going to war, and is that seriously a good enough reason?

Quote:
Since when is the USA the savior of the world? We stood back and did nothing while Tibet was completely raped and ravaged by the Chinese government, so why do we suddenly care so much about Iraq?

Quote:
anti-war movement pussies
Those "pussies" are risking their jobs and the quality of their lives protesting for what they believe in. They are getting arrested and abused by the police. What have you done? You sat in front of your computer writing misinformed pro-war propaganda.

Quote:
War is inevitable
Name one really good reason.

Seriously man, pull your head out of your ass. The USA is limiting trade sanctions on materials such that Iraq isn't even being permitted to import the resources to clean up the waste of the war, and the Iraqi children are being born with severe birth defects as a result. Check this out:

http://www.web-light.nl/VISIE/extremedeformities.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Stripe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStripe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Stripe

Posted 2003-08-23, 01:08 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "War against Iraq"
Holy shit that is FUCKED UP.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-08-23, 07:07 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "War against Iraq"
dude, USA is considered a world power and those 7 eleven people broke our twin towers, c'mon you think we should just say ok ok probably those airplains crashed to the twin towers IN ACCEDINT ??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-23, 09:38 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "War against Iraq"
J_iceman, it's a known fact that Al Qaida was responsible for the WTC tragedy, not Iraq, so don't even try that angle. Unless you can prove that the Iraqi government organized the plane crashes then forget about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Stripe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStripe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Stripe

Posted 2003-08-23, 09:46 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "War against Iraq"
Wait a minute I didnÂ’t say who ever did it, (well I guess I did) but I actually meant terrorism in general!! we dont care about who did it, it's terrorism that U.S. of A is planning to cut down
And you know what, i am actually supporing it, instead of no no no we should just leave them alone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-23, 11:25 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "War against Iraq"
So you think declaring war on one country that was unrelated to the terrorist acts is a good solution to terrorism? Do you think the middle-eastern countries are all one unit or something? You think they're all plotting against us? They can't even settle their own problems with each other. But somehow we're all supposed to believe they're in cahoots with eachother.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Stripe

Posted 2003-08-23, 11:45 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "War against Iraq"
Yes,yes, yes, and your right

Last edited by Sovereign; 2003-08-24 at 12:48 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-24, 12:46 AM in reply to JiDDaR's post "War against Iraq"
Sovereign, what do you mean? Sorry but I don't understand what you were agreeing with and what you were saying yes yes to. please explain
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Stripe

Posted 2003-08-24, 12:48 AM in reply to JiDDaR's post "War against Iraq"
Thats ok. im answering your questions in order. And then im agreeing wiht what you said about "But somehow we're all supposed to believe they're in cahoots with eachother"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-24, 02:53 AM in reply to JiDDaR's post "War against Iraq"
Well then I can't believe there are people like you who actually think that. Seriously, just because a bunch of countries are near eachother does not mean they are all in each other's plans. In my last sentence I did not mean that they are all in cahoots, but the government wants you to think that.

What I am trying to get to is: There is no real reason to have this war!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Stripe

Posted 2003-08-26, 03:55 AM in reply to JiDDaR's post "War against Iraq"
If we attack iraq, which i believe, is known to harbor terrorists, we will make 1 less area for them to plan/hang around/recruit more members in.

Iraq, is no doubt a bad place, how do you know that page is even real... i had my liberal, anarchist, sister tell me millions of people a day in iraq are dying because of sanctions, and she read that on a website... Do you know how many people live in Iraq?

21 million, or around there, she saw on a website, 1 million people died a day, she was obviously wrong, how come you are so right.

Your being spoon fed propaganda, don't you see?

The majority of the United States of America agreed with the war on terror (iraq, afghanistan (sp)) Titus is right when he says this is the last feeble attempts of a losing minority to get their un-informed point accross.. go make some tie-die t-shirts and make yourself useful, please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-08-26, 11:04 AM in reply to JiDDaR's post "War against Iraq"
`Insolence` said:
If we attack iraq, which i believe, is known to harbor terrorists
You don't know for sure, do you?

Quote:
how do you know that page is even real
For two reasons. First, I know the professor from my university that went to Iraq to do research on this subject. I saw first-hand pictures for myself, and I have read many other sources from official US diplomats who got fired by the US government for revealing the truth about the trade sanctions. I looked for this page on the internet to provide an example of what I already knew to you all. Second, the research on that page is peer-reviewed, which doesn't gaurantee it's accuracy, but it shows that the information was approved of by multiple authorities on the subject who were not apart of creating that page.

Quote:
Do you know how many people live in Iraq
According to one of the latest official estimates it is 22,190,369, with approx. 51 people per square kilometer.

Quote:
how come you are so right
Because I know the facts.

Quote:
Your being spoon fed propaganda, don't you see?
You're being spoon fed lies by the government and by the Republican-biased media don't you see?

Quote:
The majority of the United States of America agreed with the war on terror (iraq, afghanistan (sp))
Don't make shit up. Bush declared war, no one asked us.

Quote:
Titus is right when he says this is the last feeble attempts of a losing minority to get their un-informed point accross.
How is your point so much more informed? Titus did not even have facts in his post, it was a ranting overemotional pile of bullshit. If you're so informed, show me a really good reason for this war. And Bush himself is starting to admit that the military intelligence he relied on for terrorist information was faulty so don't even try the "we suspect they was harborin' terrorists" angle ok?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Stripe

Posted 2003-08-27, 04:27 PM in reply to JiDDaR's post "War against Iraq"
Iraq, WAS HARBORING terrorists... Sadaam himself, can be considered a terrorist, a terror to his own people.

Fox news polls, showed, i beleive 60~ of americans were for the war.. Why wouldn't sadaam let in weapons inspectors?

That's enough to bomb him right there, we went to the un, we gave him a date and time in which he could have given us full access to find weapons, but NO.

He forced the war upon himself, he killed many of his own people (100 thousand + curds i beleive), it's very likely that he was developing WMD's. One scientist, captured from sadaam, said, that just before we bombed, he was burying and hiding weapons (something like that) or confessing to researching nuclear(sp) weapons..

Your facts are faulty.. I get my facts from the news, not from my government, i often read news from many other countries as well, how can the government control the internet?

I'm sorry, but i cant be fed propaganda, from my government, from another coutry can I?

A man that would kill his own people, and invade unsuspecting countries, is he worthy of being a leader any more? NO, and if your honkey dorey libral ass can't see that, you REALLY need to wake up and smell the fucking anthrax, because without our action, it's going to happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`