Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

wtf, cant connect
Posted 2005-09-13, 04:36 PM
well soon as i got home from school i got on msn, the clickd on bnet and it started dling a patch i was like wtf...so that finished and did nothing btw.

then when i try to connect i keep getting that error, if your using a modem try to reconnect or w/e and so i did multiple times and nothing, anyone know whats going on?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
C3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenC3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

C3Fable

Posted 2005-09-13, 04:57 PM in reply to C3Fable's post "wtf, cant connect"
FUCK.. patch just downloaded for me and ive been on all day.. this is fucked.. new patch so MY D2Loader Does not work.. hopefully there will be a new 1 in a day or 2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-09-13, 05:24 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "FUCK.. patch just downloaded for me and..."
Patch? Theres been no patch...
Edit: 
Nvm, just heard. I just havent disconnected yet, so it hasnt been able to download. Screw that man.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-09-13 at 05:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-13, 05:46 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Patch? Theres been no patch... Nvm,..."
ya sux.. cant play d2now.. im banned from realmplay anyway lol.. im having fun on open with ze H4XX1NG and killing "GODLY pplz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-09-14, 07:15 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "ya sux.. cant play d2now.. im banned..."
Bah does this mean those mh's don't work anymore. I WANT FAST RUSHING GOD DAMN IT.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-09-14, 07:35 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Bah does this mean those mh's don't..."
blizz should mildly watch d2 and not try and go WoW on it and shit, my friends that play WoW, say you cant even talk shit...if that happens to diablo im gone for good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
C3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenC3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

C3Fable

Posted 2005-09-14, 09:04 PM in reply to C3Fable's post starting "blizz should mildly watch d2 and not..."
It wont. Blizz makes no money off of people using the battle.net servers. They will NEVEr care about it like they do WoW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-09-15, 02:07 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It wont. Blizz makes no money off of..."
precisely.. if Blizz Made D2 P2P sooo many people would quit and the game would be unpopular because no-one wants to play single player Games.. -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2005-09-15, 11:04 AM in reply to C3Fable's post "wtf, cant connect"
ok buddy i had the same problem what you need to do is click you start bar and run regedit a window will pop up click on hkey_local_machine click on the software folder find teh folder labeld battle.net and delete it and you should be able to connect you can find this and other things on the open bnet support pages these a post that has like a 5 paragraph thing explining it but i did what i told you and it let me on so up to you note the battle.net fold delete it and it only
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zombie556

Posted 2005-09-15, 04:47 PM in reply to zombie556's post starting "ok buddy i had the same problem what..."
zombie556 said:
other things on the open bnet support pages
umm, wouldnt that be for open bnet, im talking closed here, and i got back on, it just took like 1097349823746mins and attempts, so...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

C3Fable

Posted 2005-09-16, 11:54 AM in reply to C3Fable's post starting "umm, wouldnt that be for open bnet, im..."
no what i ment about open bent support is open forums so you dont have to put you cdkey in to get to forums its a branch off of blizzards forums and open connects smae yahs as closed soo what i typed down will workl it did for me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zombie556

Posted 2005-09-17, 10:22 PM in reply to zombie556's post starting "no what i ment about open bent support..."
Theres A New Patch Already?
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-09-18, 01:07 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Theres A New Patch Already?"
Its just a minor update actually. 1.11b just fixed a few bugs that disconnected you(Is all they told us)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-18, 05:04 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Its just a minor update actually. 1.11b..."
when the fuck is a new d2loader going to come out.. maybe onlyer hasnt noticed that the patch has come out yet or he is onl holidays or dead or something *sighs*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel