Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Anime intro's that suck.
Posted 2006-11-08, 11:25 AM
.hack//sign
Azumanga Daioh
Hellsing TV (not so much but its still bad. The music sucks)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-08, 03:08 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Anime intro's that suck."
Are you shitting me? Sora Mimi Cake is one of the best intros ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2006-11-08, 04:51 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Anime intro's that suck."
The Hellsing intro kicks ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-11-15, 12:36 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Anime intro's that suck."
Ever heard of Naruto? No Boy, No Cry is THE worst intro song EVER and a close runner up is Haruka Kanata for the new american version of naruto on Sat. 8:30-9:30

Songs are downloadable and you can play them from the sites as well the DL site is Naruto Central cant remember the site where you just listen to it tho.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2006-11-15, 09:55 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Ever heard of Naruto? No Boy, No Cry is..."
I've probably seen the English Naruto Opening once or twice. The german one though.. holy crap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-15, 03:52 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I've probably seen the English Naruto..."
Ughhh... this has brought to mind 3rd season FMA outro(i love the intro though)... Ughhh I DON'T ever want to see that ever again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-11-19, 01:17 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I've probably seen the English Naruto..."
Hmmm that was worthy of a holy crap but I still stand with No Boy, No Cry.

And is that the FMA intro that sounds like the guy who is belting stuff out at a bar after getting drunk?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2006-11-19, 02:45 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Anime intro's that suck."
Here's a bad one, Tsukuyomi ~Moon Phase~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2006-11-24, 09:31 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Here's a bad one, Tsukuyomi ~Moon Phase~"
lol ya it really sucks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2006-11-26, 07:02 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Here's a bad one, Tsukuyomi ~Moon Phase~"
WWOOOOWWW. If I EVER have to listen to that crap again I might just commit suicide.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2006-11-26, 07:28 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Here's a bad one, Tsukuyomi ~Moon Phase~"
Gravion Zwei added to list.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-27, 08:15 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Gravion Zwei added to list."
and now the world(zelaron sorry bored) knows thatGravion Zwei sucks too
weeeee
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2006-11-27, 08:49 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "and now the world(zelaron sorry bored)..."
Either list shitty anime intros or hush.

Gravions is no good as well! (go figure)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-28, 12:44 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Either list shitty anime intros or..."
i think bo*7 sucks too so no reason to hush me now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2006-11-30, 08:20 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "i think bo*7 sucks too so no reason to..."
card captor sakura
never liked it never will
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ailis

Posted 2006-12-05, 02:24 PM in reply to ailis's post starting "card captor sakura never liked it..."
Card Captor? Like capturing a card right? I don't understand how that could be a show. Anyways I found one more Naruto opening that sucks balls it's called Raiko and also I think the intro to this Bobo bobobo-bobo or whatever the hell the name is sucks.

One more it's the opening for Zatch Bell.

I would like to add yet another Naruto song called The First Time I Spoke With You and aparrently Nakushita Kotoba sucks as well it sounds like the guy is having a fake orgasm in certain parts of this song.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?

Last edited by hotdog; 2006-12-05 at 02:28 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2006-12-05, 03:14 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Card Captor? Like capturing a card..."
Why fake?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-05, 06:02 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting ":) Why fake?"
Cause it sounds like something you might hear on phone sex.

Add the Trinity Blood opening as well.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2006-12-05, 08:27 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Card Captor? Like capturing a card..."
Go watch it. It's actually not that bad. And the chars are cute.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-06, 09:48 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Go watch it. It's actually not that..."
Really? I have NEVER heard of this anime before.

I guess I can go spring some money for it. Is it on DVD or VHS?
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog