Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Eureka 7
Posted 2006-12-25, 03:05 PM
I got a gift card for circuit city for xmas, and am looking for an anime to 'test drive'. I thought I'd give eureka 7 a fair try, as I've onlys een sporadic episodes on tv.

To anyone who's seen it: out of the dvd's that are out now, which oen do you think is the best. Episode numbers work too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-25, 04:25 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Eureka 7"
I've seen the entire series, in japanese mind you, and well. Eureka 7 is kind of one of those odd shows where everything makes very little sense if you don't watch the episodes one after another... if that made sense, that is.

As for the DVDs I have no idea, I never buy anime. I either download the fansubs or watch them on adult swim (if they're on adult swim). :S
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dubby

Posted 2006-12-25, 04:57 PM in reply to Dubby's post starting "I've seen the entire series, in..."
Eh I can dela with that, as long as the stuff that doesnt make sence is interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-25, 05:29 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Eh I can dela with that, as long as the..."
I've stuck with Eureka 7 from the start on adult swim and i've definetly gotten into it.
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2006-12-25, 09:25 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Eh I can dela with that, as long as the..."
You'd best watch the entire show in a few sittings, within a weeks time of each other or something. I wouldn't really recommend buying the show to be honest. It's okay, but it's not great or anything. The ARTWORK is nice, of course. But the story itself is odd. : D Of course I dont want to spoil anything, so I won't say anything on that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dubby

Posted 2006-12-25, 11:19 PM in reply to Dubby's post starting "You'd best watch the entire show in a..."
One thing you should know about me and anime....

I LOOK for spoilers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-25, 11:26 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Eureka 7"
Eureka 7 was one of the best last season. They're all very good, but I preferred the earlier episodes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2006-12-29, 10:11 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Eureka 7 was one of the best last..."
It's a pretty good show and pretty much a serial (all episodes actually fit into the story with little filler)

I haven't seen past episode 20, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2006-12-29, 11:02 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "It's a pretty good show and pretty much..."
Yeah, I like it now. Got all of the released dvd's thus far ordered.

My one question (after I read all those wiki posts). WHat happens to the Nirvash at the end?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-12-29, 11:49 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeah, I like it now. Got all of the..."
Left at the core of the coralians I thought?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2007-01-02, 06:37 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Left at the core of the coralians I..."
You didn't say *spoiler* Now, I know something i haven't seen yet...thx
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2007-01-02, 11:02 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "You didn't say *spoiler* Now, I know..."
Huh? He used the spoiler tags.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign