Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

I ruined my life.
Posted 2012-06-15, 04:10 PM
Shit sucks, bro. Learn from me - Stay away from drugs / extreme uses of alcohol and don't be a dumbshit like I have been since I was 13.

God, what a fucking failure.

On a side note, I'm taking donations via PayPal for my living expenses. (LOL JK)

Ask someone who fails at life anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-06-15, 04:53 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I ruined my life."
I'm gonna go ahead and say you (referring to people in general, not necessarily -Spector-) can do drugs and drink alcohol and not ruin your life, so the whole "stay away from drugs/alcohol" statement is for the birds. I drink socially and do drugs and my life is fine. I hope things get better for you soon, as much shit as I give you I still don't want to see you hit rock bottom. You just have to keep in mind that tomorrow can always be better, you are the one who determines that outcome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-15, 05:10 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I ruined my life."
What happened?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-06-15, 06:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm gonna go ahead and say you..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
the whole "stay away from drugs/alcohol" statement is for the birds.
Yeah, I'm capable of ruining my own life without those things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2012-06-15, 06:26 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Yeah, I'm capable of ruining my own..."
Stop the chemicals, stick with pot. I was in the same boat, snorting coke, and poppin pills as much as I could in my early 20's. Almost ruined my military career. But then I sought help, stopped doing all the hard shit, and just learned to enjoy a joint every now and then. You just gotta mellow out your life man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2012-06-15, 09:55 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Stop the chemicals, stick with pot. I..."
Good luck turning your life around man. I managed pretty well. You just need a good incentive and you can do anything.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-15, 11:51 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I ruined my life."
OP is a faggot.

I couldn't resist. I'm also the same as K_A. My life is dandy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-06-15, 11:58 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I ruined my life."
Bro, don't think it's already too late to change your lifestyle. You're not a dirty-bearded 59 year old man wearing an open bathrobe with no shirt on, sitting a broken recliner outside of his trailer drinking a tall-can at 9:37 in the morning.

Like K_A said, drinking and drugs won't necessarily ruin your life, but if you're prioritizing them before doing things that would actually benefit your life in the long run (AKA a job, family, not necessarily friends because a lot of the times in a lifestyle like ours we only befriended those people because they were doing the same) then yes, they can definitely ruin your life.

Take it from me, a person who did nothing but get drunk, stay high 5 days out of the week like it was a day job. To be honest, I really didn't know what to do with my life. I had given up, and was confused with why it all mattered. I wouldn't take care of myself and was with whatever. Having a kid changed that for me, it gave me a reason.. It might not have been the reason that I wanted, or a reason that would work for you, but I was happy enough it was there for me to make a decision. It was either be high and not give a fuck, or be happy with life and that I have a reason for it. Feels like when you're doing one, the others getting away.

It's not easy to change, it's gonna be a struggle. I'm still fighting urges to pop pills, especially when I have lots of work and stressing. But I know that I'm better than that and don't need them to function. That's just your mind fucking with you, I usually just go do something else. Withdrawal's a bitch and can inflate your feelings of anger, hate, and depression even if the smallest issue occurs.

In the end, you'll feel a lot better when it's all in the past.

On a side note, at least you're not in denial lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-06-16, 08:37 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Bro, don't think it's already too late..."
I reached a point where I felt like everything was pointless. My life was falling apart. I didn't fall into drugs and drinking. But I did get really depressed. You can pull through it man.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-16, 10:00 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I reached a point where I felt like..."
I guess it's my turn to say something meaningful, so here it is.

It's your own damn fault. The only way to fix it is through your own initiative. Drugs and drinking why you say your life is that way? Bullshit. You let it control your life. If you're at least making strides to fix things, then you're on the right path. What Kaos said is true. You have to make that choice. But I suspect you're working on things, so sorry if it came off a little harsh, but when I see people say things like that, it bothers me. I think that you're going to be fine and that you're going to get your shit straight and make your life a helluva lot better. At least you don't have to worry about whether or not you're going to wake up and worry about catching some infectious disease you'll die from because where you live is a third world shithole and can't get proper treatment. At least you can go through a sobriety program if you so choose to because you have it better than a lot of people.

All that said, good luck man. I'd donate money, but I'm a bit strapped for cash thanks to my root canal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-06-16, 10:09 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I guess it's my turn to say something..."
^ Dats real talk.

As I write this, I am remembering the crazy looking guy across the street that's always wearing a slipknot shirt. We made awkward eye contact at 2 in the morning while he was smoking something on his one-step stoop and a shiver of hopelessness shot down my spine on his behalf. He lives with at least 5 people in an apartment connected to a laundromat. Hard drugs go in, weird people come out. You don't wanna be that guy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-06-16, 10:58 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I guess it's my turn to say something..."
Donating money to a drug addict/alcoholic seems pretty moronic to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-16, 02:03 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I ruined my life."
-Spector-, do you watch MLP:FiM or purchase Pollipop Chainsaw?
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2012-06-16 at 04:51 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-06-16, 03:40 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "-Spector-, do you watch MLP:FiM or..."
I swear you are more gay than Kagom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-16, 06:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I swear you are more gay than Kagom."
i dont have to swear that he is ... i fucking know he is
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2012-06-16, 10:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Donating money to a drug..."
I can't help myself, I'm a really nice guy who wants to help everyone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-06-16, 11:27 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I can't help myself, I'm a really nice..."
Which is exactly why it is moronic. You could be contributing to his overdose for all you know. You can't save the world, and by trying to do so you'll often do more harm than good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-17, 09:44 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Which is exactly why it is moronic. ..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Which is exactly why it is moronic. You could be contributing to his overdose for all you know. You can't save the world, and by trying to do so you'll often do more harm than good.
True words there. People have to fix their own problems, if you try to fix the problems for them then once you go away they'll fall into shit again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-17, 09:52 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Which is exactly why it is moronic. ..."
Hence why I don't loan anyone money. It's more of a "Wish I could" sort of thing. I've had people with drug and gambling problems do it and I've been burned before in the past and had to learn that lesson the hard way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-06-17, 12:03 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Hence why I don't loan anyone money. ..."
Well look at it this way: if you give them enough money, they'll overdose and be out of everyone who's worth a damn's way. So even destruction is a good result. Praise Shiva!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai