Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Smile zoooooooooooo
Posted 2010-07-25, 12:46 AM
What have i missed of late, at zelaron, aside the ridiculously suggestive picture at the top.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2010-07-25, 01:51 AM in reply to kyeruu's post "zoooooooooooo"
Pretty sure thats it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-07-26, 02:28 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "zoooooooooooo"
kyeruu said: [Goto]
What have i missed of late, at zelaron, aside the ridiculously suggestive picture at the top.
Skurai came out of the closet, with Thanatos. K_A mysteriously was abducted by aliens somewhere near Utah while camping with some friends of his. WetWired got a virus and was wiped clean.

Mantralord was arrested for public indecency, at Toys R Us. Chruser finally revealed that he is not only a he, but also a she, Chruser is transgendered. KagomJack finally bought a razor and isn't a furry anymore.

Lenny ended up being randomly entered into one of those foreign-bride services online and was arranged to be wed to a 400lb WoW chick here in the states for his citizenship, but hasn't been heard from since. Jessifer and VaultDweller committed suicide jointly roughly a year ago, they drank the Kool-Aid.

NonGayMan revealed his true identity, as Rev Al Sharpton. Hayduke and Kazilla merged accounts. And some douche named Kyeruu keeps posting from his family reunion, at the Zoo.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-07-27, 04:14 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Skurai came out of the closet, with..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Skurai came out of the closet, with Thanatos. K_A mysteriously was abducted by aliens somewhere near Utah while camping with some friends of his. WetWired got a virus and was wiped clean.

Mantralord was arrested for public indecency, at Toys R Us. Chruser finally revealed that he is not only a he, but also a she, Chruser is transgendered. KagomJack finally bought a razor and isn't a furry anymore.

Lenny ended up being randomly entered into one of those foreign-bride services online and was arranged to be wed to a 400lb WoW chick here in the states for his citizenship, but hasn't been heard from since. Jessifer and VaultDweller committed suicide jointly roughly a year ago, they drank the Kool-Aid.

NonGayMan revealed his true identity, as Rev Al Sharpton. Hayduke and Kazilla merged accounts. And some douche named Kyeruu keeps posting from his family reunion, at the Zoo.
WIN!!~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-07-27, 08:41 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "WIN!!~"
I'm a douche?

Feels good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2010-07-27, 08:49 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "I'm a douche? Feels good."
kyeruu said: [Goto]
I'm a douche?

Feels sticky.
lololol.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-07-27, 03:34 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Skurai came out of the closet, with..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Skurai came out of the closet, with Thanatos.
Lies! All lies!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-27, 04:06 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Lies! All lies!"
Thanatos came out with you?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-07-27, 10:31 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Thanatos came out with you?"
No! Neither of us came out of the closet!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai