Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-08-03, 09:39 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Well I never wish to smoke with you..."
Girls, girls! Both your dresses are pretty!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-03, 09:41 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Girls, girls! Both your dresses are..."
Yea well mines prettier, and she doesn't have the boobs to even fill hers out!!!
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-03, 09:43 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Well I never wish to smoke with you..."
klo said:
Well I never wish to smoke with you asshole
lol wtf? So you're saying if I came over and had a blunt of some nice dank you wouldn't smoke it with me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-03, 09:45 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "lol wtf? So you're saying if I came..."
I'd take it out of the roach for a bowl.

I just don't really like to smoke blunts....I dont like how sticky my lips get and the gross taste the sticky has. eww. I <3 bongs....and prefer pipes over blunts
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-03, 09:48 AM in reply to klo's post starting "I'd take it out of the roach for a..."
You aren't hitting it right. Sometimes the "sticky" tastes good, especially if you have a grape blunt or strawberry. Leaves your lips numb and tasty.

Bongs are cool, too, though. I haven't hit one in a while. For shame..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-03, 10:21 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You aren't hitting it right. Sometimes..."
Bongs can hit so much more effectively and harder. Blunts you have to do shotguns and shit to get close to the way a bong hits imo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-08-03, 11:56 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You aren't hitting it right. Sometimes..."
Honey Blunts FTW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-03, 03:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Honey Blunts FTW."
I was in a smoke shop today, it was so tempting to see a nice mini-bong for 10 bucks. Maybe next time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-03, 06:10 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Interestingly, my tolerance is..."
It could also be what you have in your stomach. I remember making weed cookies with Arkantis. We only put about .7 grams each in three peanut butter cookies. Me, him, and another guy who only weighed 120 pounds ate them, and about an hour later we were totally fucked up. I felt bad for the other guy, because he just looked so fucked up and lost. This was at a state basketball game; I had no idea we were in the cities. Oh yeah, ate them on the fan bus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-04, 10:16 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It could also be what you have in your..."
How can digesting weed like that be any better than smoking it?

Also, Thanatos, 1g blunts of KB FTW!

And, he wasnt getting ripped for the 650 an ounce. Even if it was a jack, it got flipped into a little under a G. He gets high quality buds from that rapper almost every week or two.

Anybody ever fucked with coke?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-08-04, 10:18 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "How can digesting weed like that be any..."
I think there's something about having the weed completely saturated in oils or something which makes eating it better.

Plus, you're not doing any damage to your lungs if you eat it. It's probably the only truly healthy way of doing it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-04, 10:28 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think there's something about having..."
Gotcha.

Lol, my Brother dropped out, and he went with a friend to go see my grandma and g-pa(who are potheads but try to keep it on the down-low, except everyone knows it), and they left their bong out.

Well, my brother brought some fire ass nugs, he was going to smoke them up, but they kept yelling at him about him dropping out. So, before they left, my brother sean was like "hey grandma, what's that?" and pointed to the bong.

They were like "oh.. ummmm.. we got that at an auction not too long ago...."
Lmao. Like smoking is even a big deal. Old bastards.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-08-04, 10:31 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "How can digesting weed like that be any..."
slaynish said:
Anybody ever fucked with coke?
Couple of times. I could describe my experiences if you'd like. It's all good and gravy until you start coming down (but, that could just have been some low-quality stuff, I've had better come downs).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-04, 02:55 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Couple of times. I could describe my..."
feel free to post about it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2007-08-04, 03:25 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "How can digesting weed like that be any..."
I'm not sure what makes it better, but I'll tell you that I was high for quite awhile after eating it. And ingesting weed lasts longer than smoking it, if done correctly. We didn't have time to make canabutter, we had to bake them in tin foil. Funny thing is, we did it right in front of Arkantis' parents, and all you could smell was hot/burnt peanut butter.

I honestly didn't think coke was that great. It seem like snorting a couple of adderall(sp), though I may not have had that good of stuff.

And Slaynish, who the fuck pays 125 bucks for an 1/8? I think you're lying. No nug is that good. NONE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-04, 06:03 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Couple of times. I could describe my..."
Thanatos said:
Couple of times. I could describe my experiences if you'd like. It's all good and gravy until you start coming down (but, that could just have been some low-quality stuff, I've had better come downs).
I've heard that come-downs from coke really suck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-04, 06:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "I Love Substances - For All Your "lulz..."
I want some fucking pot right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-08-04, 06:06 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I want some fucking pot right now."
It would be nice, but I'm waiting a week until I visit friends again. Some things fell through yesterday; oh well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-04, 06:49 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm not sure what makes it better, but..."
Lol

Powerselling 101:

650 an ounce converts into 23.21 a gram.
1 gram=1blunt
35$ a blunt(or gram)= 11.79$ profit

And 650/oz kush is pushable in under 4 days where I live.

A dime(3.5 grams as you probably know) of some 650/oz weed costs 90$. 23+23+23=69, which ends up being 21$ profit.

What REALLY gets them, is when you load a bowl of it first, let them rip it, and watch them get fucked up. People really take advantage of a free hit on some expensive shit. Then they get fucked up, and want that fire ass sack.

But I don't know any drug dealers.

Also, lets say you sold only dimes(8th's) of this. Still make 720$. Profit is profit, nigga. but that would NEVER happen. Ever. The best way to go is 35$ blunts to the kids who cant roll blunts, 35 dollar grams to the guys that weigh their shit.

Last edited by slaynish; 2007-08-04 at 06:54 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2007-08-04, 07:03 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Bongs can hit so much more effectively..."
For those who want to get ridiculously fucked in 1 hit off pretty much any grade pot - a gravity bong bubbler. The absolute thickest smoke you could possibly imagine. It will make you cough until you cry or puke or both. It's fucking amazing.

Attach a straw to the bowlpiece in the gravity bong and let it hang down into the water, so as you pull up, the smoke is filtered through the water, as it would be in a bubbler. Mindblowing, painful, and awesome.

Don't do drugs, kids.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller