Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post pic of your character!
Posted 2005-05-30, 07:05 AM
Like the topic says, post a pic of your character !

You can brag too if you want...
Here's mine to start things off. Level 60 Tauren warrior.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2005-05-30, 07:31 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post "Post pic of your character!"
Mine is in my sig and avy. Lvl 53 Troll Mage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-05-30, 01:14 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post "Post pic of your character!"
Nice Lightforge Gauntlets noob.

Lemme find a program that lets me see the SS's I take and I'll put one up shortly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2005-05-30, 01:33 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Nice Lightforge Gauntlets noob. ;) ..."

Alextra. LvL 33 Undead Rogue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-05-30, 01:52 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "http://img37.echo.cx/img37/8653/alextra3..."
Lvl 44 Undead Mage.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mage.JPG (117.4 KB, 35 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-05-30, 05:05 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Nice Lightforge Gauntlets noob. ;) ..."
People keep asking me for Blessing of Kings for some reason... Has to be the gaunts.

Keep em coming people !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2005-05-31, 05:17 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "People keep asking me for Blessing of..."
I'm the one shooting the giant and about to get ganked.

I'll get a more recent one tonight with my level 40 mail gear.

Forgot to upload.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Not to bright.....JPG (108.4 KB, 31 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-05-31, 07:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm the one shooting the giant and..."
Me being worshiped by my faithful servants.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WoWScrnShot_052605_133534.jpg (59.8 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg WoWScrnShot_052405_163825.jpg (48.7 KB, 23 views)

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.

Last edited by zeal311; 2005-05-31 at 07:40 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2005-06-02, 12:00 AM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Me being worshiped by my faithful..."
heres mine:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WoWScrnShot_060105_171653.jpg (238.7 KB, 31 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2005-06-03, 01:08 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "heres mine:"
I have a 40 NE rogue and a 30 Priest, eh i'll put in pics later.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-06-04, 01:05 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I have a 40 NE rogue and a 30 Priest,..."
Is that Jerryck Jarak?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2005-06-04, 04:02 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "Is that Jerryck Jarak?"
no, i haven't seen jarak on in a long time but i did see him just log in a few minutes then log off dunno why
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2005-06-05, 08:49 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post "Post pic of your character!"
Geekz is that the arcanite reaper?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-06-05, 04:15 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Geekz is that the arcanite reaper?"
Yes, that is a reaper. No enchant yet, but I'm thinking of crusader'ing it.

Looks awesome too imo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GEEkZ

Posted 2005-06-06, 01:07 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post "Post pic of your character!"
60 Tauren Hunter.

3/8 Giant Stalker Peices
Dwarven Hand Cannon
Quick Strike Ring
Shirtless

Last edited by -=Rico-GP=-; 2005-06-06 at 01:11 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-06-06, 07:52 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "60 Tauren Hunter. ..."
dang lucky
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2005-06-07, 03:45 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "dang lucky"
Just got a doomsaw tonight for some reason -__-"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-06-26, 07:47 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Just got a doomsaw tonight for some..."
He is a 43 undead priest now. Havn't really played him for that long.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-06-27, 03:30 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "He is a 43 undead priest now. Havn't..."
Damn she's changed a lot. SHe's lvl 50 now. I'll post the picture when I start up WoW again. Damn thing lags me to all hell, and I'm in Org. -.-.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign