Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Sp
Posted 2004-04-12, 11:00 PM
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.

Last edited by Shinto Katana; 2004-04-13 at 04:30 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-04-13, 05:51 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Sp"
Damn man that sucks ass to have. Could you elaborate on your experiences? I do not believe that I have had it, but it sometimes feels like it some mornings.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-04-13, 06:45 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Sp"
There have been a few occations when I woke up suddenly for some reason and was unable to move for a few seconds...is that what sleep paralasis is? Are there people that it happens to all the time?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-04-13, 07:09 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "There have been a few occations when I..."
WetWired said:
There have been a few occations when I woke up suddenly for some reason and was unable to move for a few seconds...is that what sleep paralasis is? Are there people that it happens to all the time?
That happened to me once, and holy shit i hated it. It scared me shitless. Heh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-13, 05:48 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Sp"
I cant move, or i feel extremely weak during sleep, like when im trying to fight someone, but my fists go extremely slow, and i cant really move.

And once or more times people try to talk to me, and i respond, even though im not asleep. Not verbally, but i remember they told me i sat up and nodded my head when they asked me a question.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
r0xx0rs is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenr0xx0rs is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

r0xx0rs

Posted 2004-04-14, 04:32 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "That happened to me once, and holy shit..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-04-14, 03:59 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Is it like having a hangover?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-04-14, 04:59 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Is it like having a hangover?"
When I was like 10 I kept waking up one night because I stopped breathing while asleep, woke up blue in the face and dead out of breath.

Scared me shitless for weeks, I thought I would die if I went to sleep :-/

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-04-14, 05:02 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Is it like having a hangover?"
Hell no. Its 100 times worse.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-14, 05:06 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Hell no. Its 100 times worse."
This actually happens to me a lot if I go to sleep late at night. It's like part of me falls asleep while the rest remains awake. The feeling is absolutely terrifying and it feels awful to break free of it (although certainly possible, it's quite difficult).

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-04-14, 05:13 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "This actually happens to me a lot if I..."
Sometimes I get a boner and it's nice. Is that what sleep paralysis is like?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-04-14, 05:19 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "Sometimes I get a boner and it's nice...."
Your comparing a "nice" experience to one of horror. So id say no.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-14, 05:27 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Your comparing a "nice" experience to..."
Sovereign said:
Your comparing a "nice" experience to one of horror. So id say no.
....oh.

TEN CHARS MOTHAFUCKA
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-04-14, 05:49 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "....oh. TEN CHARS MOTHAFUCKA :)"
Yeah, I hate those morning boners, it's like your dick is having its own wet dream and you can't control it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-04-15, 09:14 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Yeah, I hate those morning boners, it's..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-04-15, 11:32 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Ever been ass raped?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-04-15, 11:38 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Ever been ass raped?"
Now that's something scary.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2004-04-16, 12:41 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Now that's something scary."
Who are you to question my sexuality?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped