Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III

Posted 2008-07-01, 08:49 PM in reply to sheerx's post starting "I know I'm coming back."
I think this will be the first game I will ever pre-order...... Wow..... But I do love Diablo that much. I have now been playing it for close to a decade. Since I was 6 i think.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-14, 11:30 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I think this will be the first game I..."
So have there been any updates on this game? I haven't checked the website in a long time, i was just wondering if anybody knew of any new details on this game, anything would be beneficial at this point.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-14, 11:52 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "So have there been any updates on this..."
MOST RECENT UPDATES

09.04.2008 - Lore - Diablo Timeline
06.28.2008 - Classes - Barbarian
06.28.2008 - Environments - Caldeum
06.28.2008 - Bestiary - Dark Cultists
06.28.2008 - Lore - Deckard Cain's Journal
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-15, 03:22 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "MOST RECENT UPDATES 09.04.2008 -..."
i'd say itll be ages considering how long ago they announced SC2 and look at it now...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-09-15, 08:04 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "i'd say itll be ages considering how..."
Knowing blizzard they could very well release all 3 titles around the same time.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-15, 02:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Knowing blizzard they could very well..."
Mucho money coming in at one time. Very clever!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-15, 02:21 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Mucho money coming in at one time. Very..."
Their products would be competing, though. Bad business move. They would be better off spacing them out a few months at least.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-15, 03:39 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Their products would be competing,..."
Good point. Maybe an average pay check apart so their fans have time to get the money to buy the next one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-15, 03:59 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Good point. Maybe an average pay check..."
Blizzard makes such an unheard amount of cash from WoW, anything else they release from here on out is just for shits and giggles. They probably created WoW to gross enough money to invest into Diablo 3 sence that is what people wanted in the first place .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-15, 04:06 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Blizzard makes such an unheard amount..."
Unlikely that it's just for shits and giggles. Businesses rarely do anything for shits and giggles. There's no doubt that they're making Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 to make more money. That's what businesses do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-15, 04:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Unlikely that it's just for shits and..."
You mean they don't have enough already? With 7 Mil players paying $15 a month, you think they could stop trying to make money already and just work on stuff the public wants.

1200 posts! Boo ya!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-15, 04:40 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "You mean they don't have enough..."
Well, they have to pay to maintain their servers, pay their development teams, pay their executives, pay for advertising, etc. There's no doubt they are making a lot of money anyway, but nobody is ever satisfied with how much they are making in the business world. More money is always good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-15, 04:53 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "You mean they don't have enough..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
With 7 Mil players paying $15 a month, you think they could stop trying to make money already.
$15.00 x 7,000,000 = $105,000,000.00/monthly

$105,000,000.00 x 12 = $1,260,000,000/annually

That is off of the monthly subscription fee alone. Not counting all the other forms of marketing they do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-15, 05:11 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "$15.00 x 7,000,000 =..."
Right, but that's income, not profit. We don't know how much it costs them to run their company. It's not like there's $1.2billion going into the pocket of Blizzard's CEO just like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-15, 09:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Right, but that's income, not profit. ..."
That's not even including the games themselves, which have probably been marked down. That's hundreds of millions more in income. Each expansion probably gives them at least $500 million operating income. Of course this is taxed to hell, but it's awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-09-17, 06:52 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "That's not even including the games..."
Isn't everything that is big bucks taxed to hell and back?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-17, 07:06 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Isn't everything that is big bucks..."
Either way, the average joe is still making $480 a week, while blizzard makes $26,250,000 a week.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-18, 07:35 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Either way, the average joe is still..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Either way, the average joe is still making $480 a week, while blizzard makes $26,250,000 a week.
Wouldn't it be nice to earn 26 mill a week.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-10-08, 12:50 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Wouldn't it be nice to earn 26 mill a..."
I will be playing this game also.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2008-10-08, 01:04 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "I will be playing this game also."
Yea, I can't wait. I'll probably be out of college when it comes out, too >-<.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood