Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Whats your favorite Class and Build?
Posted 2008-02-17, 06:43 PM
Well, there is always the Hammerdin, the WW Barb. The over used builds :P. But whats your favorite? maybe it's a Bowzon, PoisonNecro. Me personally, It is the Path of The Fallen Paladin. A build that is very very challenging, few people have completed the game on this build. But a good Two handed sword barb with vengeance...and..i forget the runeword but it rocked, using warcry's is my favorite barb class. Haven't really played any other but the druid, and when i played him i was Fire or some such. But anyway, Whats your favorite build?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-02-17, 07:38 PM in reply to Coriander's post "Whats your favorite Class and Build?"
1.09 bowzon.

1.10 Cold sorc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-02-18, 01:07 AM in reply to Coriander's post "Whats your favorite Class and Build?"
Since I made one, gotta be the v/t. Made both foh side and smite side variations and I never got tired of them... till wow came along at least. Now I play a paladin there too XD.

I also loved my medic
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-02-20, 05:57 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Since I made one, gotta be the v/t. ..."
or me it was my immolation arrow zon! no one ever made any zon with immilation arrow. Then with that one unique ceader bow! i was dealing around 3000 dammage an arrow!

Then came wow........ Hunter lvl 18 as of today.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-02-20, 07:42 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "or me it was my immolation arrow zon!..."
Smitelot Pally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-02-21, 05:33 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Smitelot Pally."
1.09 Orb sorc
1.10 Fire sorc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-21, 12:55 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "1.09 Orb sorc 1.10 Fire sorc"
I never realy like sorcs. the mana need annoyed me
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-03-04, 05:03 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I never realy like sorcs. the mana need..."
1.09 bowazon was definately fun until the patch came out and wrecked nearly everything good about it. was awesome in cows tooo ;D

1.10 firesorc. had 3 that i used to rush with and mf with in hell since there werent really any fire immunes. and as for the mana need... it was never really hard to get a high mana regen % with the right gear and mana. you could even have a good mana regen % and have a decent amount of life and def if you wanted too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-03-04, 05:32 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "1.09 bowazon was definately fun until..."
I also used to do a trapsin, pretty awesome, but never really used her much. Used to play as Paladin Cleric, pure healer, 20 in holybolt and such. Sorcs though, i find it always better to go two builds, like a Ice/Lightning, which was what i was, because of the threat of going only one build, yes awesome for pvp, but useless if you ran up against a monster which was immune to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-03-04, 07:59 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "I also used to do a trapsin, pretty..."
immunes only came out in .11 patch didnt they? pretty sure the only people ever made pure builds were to mf in one area without the immunes or because there were no immunes back then
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-03-04, 08:48 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "immunes only came out in .11 patch..."
There have always been immunes in the game. They just got worse.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-04, 08:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There have always been immunes in the..."
Extremely worse, i haven't played d2 in a good while, but aren't most of the monsters in hell immune to one or two elements? which is why pure sorcs are sorta of a no no..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-03-04, 09:12 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Extremely worse, i haven't played d2 in..."
There always were tons of immunes in hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-04, 09:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There always were tons of immunes in..."
This is true as well. But never really affected me since i never really played sorcs, or used elemental auras and such things like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-03-05, 01:10 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "This is true as well. But never really..."
I just never went on to fighting through hell on my own. Played Battle.net and just got ruches to baal then ran him till I was ready for the next difficulty.
Tank druids were fun though. Mine had over 2000 health really fast!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-03, 10:38 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "This is true as well. But never really..."
I used to have one hell of a psn cloud zon. it was fun as hell in 1.10 i think my listed damage was 188k or something retarded. pretty much enough to take a person to 1hp in about 3 seconds then i could finish them off with a lightning fury or which ever the one was that didnt ever miss.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2008-04-04, 03:19 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "I used to have one hell of a psn cloud..."
My friend has a 20K fire sorc. Sucks in hell mode though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-23, 04:57 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "My friend has a 20K fire sorc. Sucks in..."
I also enjoy Javazons in the current patch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-