Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

I have returned.
Posted 2007-07-27, 02:14 AM
Indeed, I have reinstalled and set up an account. /f Vollstrecker1 on USEast Non-Ladder.

Any donations to a lowbie Sorceress (aiming to get MF Sorc done first) would be appreciated, as well as a bit of knowledge as to what is the primo MF Sorc build these days (Orb/Blizzard/whatever).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-27, 09:03 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "I have returned."
Actually I think the uber sorc is a Lite sorc. I would help yah out, but I'm playing Diablo 1 currently, and am only ladder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-27, 09:12 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Actually I think the uber sorc is a..."
D1 is the shit, but so much harder to play these days because it feels like your character is retarded or something.

If I remember right, cold sorc was the best for MFing, and depending on the resistances of whatever you're MFing fire sorcs were good too.

By cold and fire I mean blizzard and meteor, respectively.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-27, 09:47 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "D1 is the shit, but so much harder to..."
I used to use frozen orb rather than blizz if I remember correctly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-27, 10:08 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I used to use frozen orb rather than..."
Ever since they added synergies, orb sorcs are pretty horrible.

Goes for a lot of characters, these days. Like bow zons. Bow zons suck ass now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-27, 10:09 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Ever since they added synergies, orb..."
Heh. I have no idea what synergies are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-27, 10:13 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Heh. I have no idea what synergies are."
They made it where certain skills improve each other. For instance, Blizzard gets bonuses for every point in cold bolt, ice lance, and what have you that you have. They pretty much did this to get people to use skills that they usually never used. Like, for bowzons, they would always get multi shot and guided arrow, so now those don't even have synergies, but the whole line of "cold arrow" whatever skills all synergize, so they're better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-27, 10:15 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "They made it where certain skills..."
Ahh. That's an interesting twist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-27, 10:34 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Ahh. That's an interesting twist."
It was pretty cool at first because it made a lot of spells/skills that sucked not suck anymore, but it also made a lot of really good skills suck compared to them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-27, 10:49 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It was pretty cool at first because it..."
It also caused a whole bunch of cookie cutter builds. I hardly ever seen Zons online anymore, it seems as if they are all extinct.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-27, 10:52 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It also caused a whole bunch of cookie..."
Heh. I remember when there were a bunch of guided arrow/multi-zons. And oh man, Javazons were the bomb against cows.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-27, 10:59 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Heh. I remember when there were a bunch..."
Yeah. I used to have a Hydra/Frozen Orb sorc that kicked ass, but Hydra sucks now even with the synergies. I may give it a try though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-27, 11:06 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It also caused a whole bunch of cookie..."
HandOfHeaven said:
It also caused a whole bunch of cookie cutter builds. I hardly ever seen Zons online anymore, it seems as if they are all extinct.
Well, there already were cookie cutter builds, it pretty much just changed those cookie cutter builds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-27, 01:11 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Ever since they added synergies, orb..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Ever since they added synergies, orb sorcs are pretty horrible.

Goes for a lot of characters, these days. Like bow zons. Bow zons suck ass now.
I remember the days of Bowazons being the shiznit

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-27, 02:19 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I remember the days of Bowazons being..."
D3V said:
I remember the days of Bowazons being the shiznit
Me too, and I miss them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-27, 02:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Me too, and I miss them."
My brothers have started playing again, and soon as I can get a EFFING laptop (Going to have to save an additional 6-700 because I can't do Dell.com financing) i'll have Diablo 2 installed and ready to go, I don't even think i'm going to play WoW, ever again.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-27, 03:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "My brothers have started playing again,..."
Neither will I. WoW has been good and bad to me, and I've had enough of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-27, 03:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Neither will I. WoW has been good and..."
It ruined almost a year of my life, now that I look back I HATED myself for a while, all I did was play that damn game, and for the longest time I wasn't having any fun anymore, Diablo was always different though, that's why I HOPE, D3 if it ever does come out, can be a different playing experience apart from WoW...

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-27, 04:29 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It ruined almost a year of my life, now..."
Wow, almost a page of replies overnight?

At any rate, I did cancel my WoW account last night as well. I think I got a decent start, almost level 17, but Sov seems to have lost all my MF gear.

I'll be on later this evening, if anyone has a few lowbie nonladder goodies to spare a noob Blizzard Sorc (or even spare MF gear you have no use for) that would be awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-28, 04:09 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Wow, almost a page of replies..."
Yeah. SOrry, thinks tend to get lost over THREE YEARS -_-.

I actually gave my bot sorc to slaynish a long long time ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign