Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Uber Bosses
Posted 2009-02-19, 10:40 AM
Alright fellas, now I need some of your help. I finally decided to look up what the keys, etc. were all about, because quite frankly, I want one of those nifty +3 skills charms!

So I did a shit load of Countess, Summoner, and Nihk runs yesterday, and ended up getting 2 sets of keys. I transmuted the first set, by myself, and got Lilith. Holy shit, she was tough, but I was able to beat her once I got rid of her minions that were around her. I have a Zealot, with a lot of damage and a shit load of life leech, so it wasn't much of a problem. I died a few times, but not that big of a deal. However, if just one boss was that hard, I'm really worried about the other ubers. I hear Uber Izual isn't a problem, but Uber Duriel is a bastard. He has holy freeze aura right? (I really need to get a couple Raven Frosts....)

Who plays on USEast that would be able to help me out with the Uber Bosses? Apparently, there are a million minions with resistances, and you need a well balanced team effort to beat them. Any tips, tricks, or helpful words of wisdom you can give me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-02-19, 07:55 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Uber Bosses"
If you were on NL then I would lend you the help of a huge army of distractions for the Ubers... But I doubt it.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2009-02-20, 05:32 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "If you were on NL then I would lend you..."
Sorry, Ladder here.

No one out there, huh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-02-20, 07:28 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Sorry, Ladder here. No one out..."
I could probably tag along. Whisper me *dammit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-02-22, 03:14 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I could probably tag along. Whisper me..."
Nice, do you play often? I'm pretty much hooked again... This fucking game is ridiculously addicting. I can't wait for DIII to come out now! LOL!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-02-22, 03:15 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Nice, do you play often? I'm pretty..."
Oh, and my account is Titusfied.

Original.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-03-03, 12:02 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Oh, and my account is Titusfied. ..."
What is the optimal set up for facing the Ubers? A few smiters, a good zon?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-03-03, 01:05 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "What is the optimal set up for facing..."
Smiters last time I checked. With a good sorc maybe.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2009-03-03, 01:34 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "What is the optimal set up for facing..."
If you get two tricked out characters, all you will need is a smiter and a hammerdin. I used to do runs with my friend, all I needed was for him to use Salvation while I killed Mephisto, and then spam hammers for the other two. Died once I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-03-03, 09:33 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "If you get two tricked out characters,..."
The uber bosses are easy... here is a quick run down of wtf you need to do.

1. Collect the key's (you need three sets)
2. Open all the portals in act 5 in the same game. (this assures you don't get a duplicate)
3. Open uber trist and run away as fast as you can. You need to seperate the bosses.
what we did was mephisto top left, diablo bottom, izzy? to the right
4. Mephisto will be much harder the lilith the other 2 are jokes.

If you have full confidence in your zealot just charge in there and smite the bitches dead, my smiter could take all three uber's without lossing any life. I of course had all the best gear but, /shrug... ive seen lesser geared players do it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2009-03-04, 04:31 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "The uber bosses are easy... here is a..."
Alright, well I'm now building a new Smiter as we speak and I will have decent gear, but not Godly. Hopefully I will be able to take them down with a little help!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-03-04, 01:21 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Alright, well I'm now building a new..."
I'm usually on pretty frequently, as soon as I get new cd keys...... again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-03-06, 05:58 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'm usually on pretty frequently, as..."
I was about to say, I have dammit on my friend list, and I never see you online. Guess I started when you lost your keys?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-03-06, 06:49 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I was about to say, I have dammit on my..."
Yeah.. I'm starting over again. Add Damnitalltohell

...lol yeah I was pissed the last time and this time, since I keep getting banned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-03-06, 08:55 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Yeah.. I'm starting over again. Add..."
Heh, I literally just got my 2nd ban 5 minutes ago.... I'm going Countess and Summoner runs with my Sorc, and apparently I do them too quick and got flagged again.... At least I have 4 of each of those two keys right now, so when I get back on I can focus on Nihk runs with my Pally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-03-06, 10:07 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Heh, I literally just got my 2nd ban 5..."
lol yeah, the temp ban they have for bots is annoying. Especially if you're xfering and you get banned. >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-03-08, 11:19 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "lol yeah, the temp ban they have for..."
That happened to me and I was all like WTF???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2009-03-11, 05:33 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "That happened to me and I was all like..."
So I made my Smiter, and boy does he kick ass. I've solo'd all the key quests, then solo'd Uber Trist with no problem. Actually, I did it twice, and the first time I didn't die once, but the second time I died 2 or 3 times. I realized it was because I got lucky the first time and started on Mephisto first, then the rest was cake, but the 2nd time I was cocky thinking I was invincible, and started hacking away at Baal, then all the sudden Mephy just boned me hard. After the 2nd boning, I decided to go after Meph first, and it was a joke.

Only got a Zon and Druid Torch out of it though, and neither had very great stats (13 & 18 - Zon, 15 & 17 - Druid). Oh well.. Back to key runs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-03-11, 08:58 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "So I made my Smiter, and boy does he..."
Congrats on your success!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-03-11, 10:10 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Congrats on your success!"
How's the new account coming along? Hit me up the next time your on and we're Baal run, or something?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied